Thankful

@FayeHazel (22123)
Hello My lot, I am so thankful to say that mom's surgery went well - and with less work for the surgeon than what was thought. Dad well, he's been a challenge - for example I do about 30 things for him to every 1 thing I do for my mom (yes I was keeping track here and there) but I am happy to say he hasn't been too bad and I hope and pray that continues. Ph: Pixabay
• Eugene, Oregon
I hope so too. You are very patient.
@Jackalyn (7391)
• Oxford, England
Your life sounds a bit like mine. I am glad your mum's surgery went well. Our elderly parents do need a lot of looking after, don't they? Try if you can, to take some time for you as well.
I'm glad the surgery went well. I'm glad your father wasn't too bad and yes, I hope it continues.
That's great to hear about the surgery! Thanks for updating us :)
It is hard when our parents are old already and it is only us , they rely to take care of them. I hope your mom will recover fast.
Glad to know the surgery went well. Hoping for your mom's speedy recovery.
@responsiveme (18347)
Good to know the surgery went well.
@xander6464 (6024)
• Wapello, Iowa
That's what I was hoping for. Not that your dad was going to be 30 times more demanding than your mom, but that seemed likely no matter what I hoped for. The important thing is that the surgery went well and your mom is fine. Everything else is just a minor headache.
Very glad to hear this my friend thank God :)
@dgobucks226 (14833)
Prayers that your parents stay well and do not become too much of a burden upon you. Wishing for your prayers to remain answered! "Even during dark periods in our life love and hope are always possible."
@FayeHazel I wonder why he will not help and gets in the way. Doesn't he see that you cannot do it all yourself and he needs to help. What if you get sick? I am so glad her surgery went well. I love the flowers in the photo. Take care of yourself.
I hope he behaves himself! I am truly thrilled to hear your great news. Prayers do work!
@Nevena83 (4886)
• Serbia
That is very nice. I hope she will be fine.
@Janet357 (6795)
Thats the best news indeed!
@Courage7 (21585)
Praise God Faye thanks for the update!! You are great and a great daughter xoxo
@Ronrybs (8115)
• London, England
Good news and I hope she has a speedy recover
@1creekgirl (13053)
That is wonderful news! Prayers will continue for all your family.
@porwest (10042)
Very glad to hear. As for your dad, hope things get better there too.
@bluesa (15242)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I am so glad your Mom's surgery went well! All the best with her recovery, Faye. Sorry about your Dad, but I hope he'll somehow tone it down a bit more.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Excellent. Let this atmosphere lasts longer than usual