~He Has Been Called~

Picture I took yesterday
Lenox, Georgia
Good morning everyone! I hope you're doing well today and I hope you slept well too. I also hope you know how loved and amazing you are, God loves you!! So, as some of you know when my husband and I were freed from our tobacco addictions we were born again. Since then we have been growing in our walks and we have felt like God has something great planned for us. Well, my husband has been called to preach!! =) He has been leading a Bible study group in a small building for a couple weeks now. My family all went last night and I am SO proud of the calling my husband has on his life! We are all called to preach the gospel, don't get me wrong. But God gave my husband a building and people to go with it for him to preach and teach others. We are following whatever the Lord wants for us, we trust our Father. This journey to Georgia was part of God's amazing plan! Who knew?? Not us!! Lol. Has anything amazing happened in your life lately? Do you need prayer for anything specific? The picture is of the cows we saw on our walk yesterday
@Courage7 (21585)
Well that is the best news, Holy Lord God Jennifer!!! Yes who knew? Only God haha Nothing amazing here except the house smells good coz of candle wax melts lol
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courage7 I know, it's so amazing!! This was so unexpected. =) We are so excited about what God's doing in our lives. Yummy, I love a good smelling house from candles or wax warmers!!
@Courage7 (21585)
@LovingMyBabies I cannot wait to see and hear more news about this..This is a truly God is Amazing moment!!
@Bensen32 (856)
I'm not a believer but for those that do like yourself I say if your beliefs and faith take you on a peaceful and good moral trail then I am happy for you. Whatever finds you peace and happiness hold it close to you and never let go. Life is hard and we need to find those things that get us through each day.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Bensen32 Thank you very much! No pressure meant at all here, just curious if there's a reason you don't believe in God?
@Bensen32 (856)
@LovingMyBabies I guess after years of learning about many different religions I just never really felt comfortable about any of them, I guess I had more questions than answers. I suppose there is some sort of "higher" power but I believe that it's in me. I have faith that I can pull myself through the hard times and I can guide myself along the path of life whether those out comes are good or bad, that is on me. Does that make sense?
• Lenox, Georgia
@Bensen32 I have a relationship with Jesus, it's not about rules and religion. I do what the Bible says because I love my Father. Not only that but who wouldn't want to treat others with love? And peace? And understanding? =) I have faith in Him because there's been things I could never get myself through but He did! Quitting smoking after being a smoker for 15 years, I could not have quit without God taking the desire for it away 100%!
That is amazing!! What a calling to preach. Nothing amazing happening here but I'm just blessed when I see a new day arrive
• Lenox, Georgia
@Marilynda1225 Thank you! It was unexpected but we are excited about the opportunity God has given! :)
This is wonderful news.
• Lenox, Georgia
@andriaperry Thanks, it was unexpected and not in our plans but we're excited!
well Jen finally things starting to work you.I did realized that your husband was a preacher?
• Lenox, Georgia
@amadeo Yes they are! I love seeing God's plan work the way it's supposed to. =) Yes he has been called to preach! Not in the traditional way of course but in God's way. Then again we have all been called to preach the gospel-God just gave my husband the building and people to go with it!!
@DWDavis (15874)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I am pleased but not surprised by your news. Everything going on pointed to the Lord tempering your family for something big He had planned and this is it.
• Lenox, Georgia
@DWDavis Thank you! If you knew why didn't you say something? We are super excited!
@DWDavis (15874)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@LovingMyBabies Best to let the Lord reveal these things in His own time.
• Lenox, Georgia
@DWDavis That's true. =)
@Tina30219 (37644)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is great news
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tina30219 Thank you! :)
@Tina30219 (37644)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Your very welcome
I thought you were still living in Florida. So you are in Georgia now? This is a wonderful experience for you husband and family. Congrats to him on this new adventure!
• Lenox, Georgia
@shaggin We moved to Georgia the end of November, after Thanksgiving. =) And now we know why we belonged here! Thank you!!
@Davictech (202)
Oh, I thank God for your life. He did not save us into nothing, there is a purpose, there is a plan. As we trust Him and follow Him we begins to discover them. I pray that you will get to that place that God has in mind for you two in Jesus Name.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Davictech There is an amazing purpose for all of us! He's such a good Father and I'm so grateful He chose us!
@LovingMyBabies Thats very good. Shalom.
• Midland, Michigan
Well that's awesome and it happened fairly quick after that move too. Did you both get born again and that helped you with the resolve to quit smoking?
I am glad he realized that this is what he was called to do. He will be of comfort to many people.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Ladyduck Thank you!! :)
That's awesome! When God calls, you answer.
• Lenox, Georgia
@just4him Absolutely agree! :)
That's wonderful news.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Judyev Thank you! :)
Well that sounds like something new to be excited about! Good for him!
• Lenox, Georgia
@snowy22315 Yes it is, thank you! :)
What lucky people there are in Georgia to have you two to enjoy preaching with.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Thank you!!
How wonderful your husband has been called to preach. He will bring peace and joy to many.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Corbin5 Thank you, we are so excited!! =)
The cows look nice. I can drive one mile to see all kinds of cows and chickens.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jstory07 That's awesome! :) I love being so close to the cows and amazing scenery.
@1creekgirl (13053)
That's such exciting news! "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11. What a great promise from the Bible for your family and for all of us.
• Lenox, Georgia
@1creekgirl That is my favorite Bible verse of all time!! :)
@HazySue (24679)
That is wonderful news. You and your family are truly blessed.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Hazysue Thank you! Our Father is amazing. =)
Good morning my friend and, wow that's amazing about your husband being called to preach, as for my prayer I pray to love like Jesus and, I pray for more patience and, faith, also just the usual for courage, strength and, wisdom and, to keep everyone I love happy, healthy and, safe amen :)
• Lenox, Georgia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you, we think so too!! =) I am praying for you, as always!