Mailing Package to Australia

@CarolDM (9082)
I have a friend that lives in Australia. We exchange birthday and Christmas gifts each year through the mail. We each lost a child and have a forever bond. I hope to meet her one day. She knows of my love for koalas and I don't see them here except in the zoo. For now I am happy to keep in touch my email and exchanging gifts. Receiving her gifts are always such a happy day for me. I love seeing Australia on the packages. She is a very special friend indeed. Do you have something similar to look forward to?
That is great, I am glad you have a special friend like that....even though she is so far away! I have a friend that is special to me, and she is always sending me and my family gifts.....I want to give her something special for Christmas, but I don't know what that would be yet.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes we have been friends for many years now and we always help each other. I am sure you will figure out what to get your friend.
@CarolDM That sounds like a wonderful friendship I am glad :) And I could make her something artistic. I just feel bad that she spends so much on us and I can't return the favor in the same way.
@CarolDM (9082)
@MommyOfEli2013 Yes I am blessed to have found her. Can you cook something for her maybe?
@hillhjill (8807)
That's so sweet to have a friend like that and understands your feeling because you both been there. I get a couple of things in the mail this time of year as well.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes we don't have to explain things, we just understand.
@hillhjill (8807)
@CarolDM That's the best kind.
@CarolDM (9082)
@hillhjill And hard to find. I am blessed to have her.
@shubhu3 (24180)
• New Delhi, India
Wow. This is really beautiful. Both of you have a unique and special bond with each other.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes it is a beautiful friendship and we share so much. Thank you.
@shubhu3 (24180)
• New Delhi, India
@CarolDM Blessings from my end to both of you.
@CarolDM (9082)
@shubhu3 You are kind, thank you.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
It looks beautiful. I would like that I wake up tomorrow that my dry lips aren't dry anymore. I'm not sure if it's a winter allergy but it's been a week. I hate the feeling.
@CarolDM (9082)
Thanks and sorry about your lips. Carmex is a good brand of chapstick we use here in the US.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@CarolDM I have a Croatian brand, Melem but, I need to suffer a bit, obviously. Thank you
@Courage7 (21585)
Good you have that bond Carol but sorry you both lost your children. No not really anything like that for me.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes I was lucky to find such an understanding friend.
@wolfgirl569 (13897)
• Marion, Ohio
I dont but glad that she is a great comfort for you.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes she really is. We email all the time and talk as if we have known each other for years. Thank you.
@maximax8 (29036)
I really like the sound of your Australian friend that you exchange gifts for. I have been to Australia twice and I fancy going a third time. I am keen on koalas and kangaroos. Australia has such splendid wildlife. I hope that you like your gift she sends you next time.
@CarolDM (9082)
Thank you and I would love to visit one day.
No, I don`t, but I am glad that you do. Its a comfort to have friends that truly understands each other.
@CarolDM (9082)
Thanks, yes it is.
@CarolDM That is very nice that you have a friend that understands what you went through and you exchange gifts. I also lost a baby so understand how you feel. I got pregnant 3 months after I was married and 7 /12 to 10 weeks into the pregnancy I had a miscarriage. It was awful.
@CarolDM (9082)
So sorry for your loss. It never goes away.
@responsiveme (18349)
Here's wishing you both a long friendship....Friends are the greatest gift
@CarolDM (9082)
Thank you very much.
• Lenox, Georgia
Oh that is so sweet!! :) I am sure your friendship will last a lifetime.
@CarolDM (9082)
Yes it is a very treasured friendship. Thank you.