Peek-a-boo!

Yepperz, jest thought I'd poke my head here fer a brief moment 'n wish I'd the time to check 'n see what ya folks've been'p to. I know 'tis been some time since I've done such. Jest aint'd the heart. Hope that all's well with folks 'n yer gonna be enjoyin' family 'n friends fer the Holiday Season. Happy Holidays 'n Merry Christmas to all ~ p.s. when did this place 'come an insecure website????
@CarolDM (9082)
I noticed it being insecure when I joined. Love that bird photo. Flicker?
Doing a happy dance! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. So nice to have you drop in and I hope your Christmas is enjoyable too.
Apparently, it is secure, but the Not Secure alert gets through anyway. The not-too-worry explanation was comforting from those-in-the-know, but can't remember what the heck was in that explanation. So good to see you here!!!
@mysdianait (64381)
Happy holidays to you too!
@Poppylicious (10092)
Peek-a-boo back at ya! And in case we don't see you for a while ... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Sweet Valentine's and Birthday Greetings. *smile* {Lovely to 'see' you!}
I'm so glad you popped in to say hello. I do miss your posts and wish you had time to be here. It was never a secure site by the way.
@rakski (24157)
hello there. the site has been insecure for a couple of months maybe it is gaining weight with new mylotters
Nice to see you back on here. As far as I can remember it's always said not secure at the top. Now sometimes it shows up in red ink though.
@sol_cee (18443)
• Japan
Glad to see you back!~ How are all the horses in your stable?
@JESSY3236 (7808)
pretty bird.
About time you showed your face young lady!
Good to see you Its ages since you have been here.
Hey Lady, howz it going fer ya? I've been doing fine and so have the 4leggers. Hope you have a really Happy Christmas and Merry New Year. Really good to see ya again.
• Eugene, Oregon
I guess it has always been that way. Strange. Sure is nice to see you here! Things are about the same hereabouts. Nice photo of that Flicker. I have a couple hanging around for suet. Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas. They say it has never been secure and that is one reason we do not put private things in our posts or personal and banking details. Any site that does not say https and have a little padlock is not secure.