Jello cups

These were a fixture in our home growing up. I ate so much that I don't want any these days. I would not mind the whip cream and fruit on top. I am sure the dirt cheap price had a little to do with why we had it so often. I am just glad I don't have that here anymore. Did you have something so much you don't like it anymore?
I still like jello, but never had it too much. Can't think of anything that I have had so much that I don't like it anymore.
That is good I am thinking of having something in the fruit section. I have fruit cocktail.
@sharon6345 well hope you enjoy that then!
Can't recall any food right now but I'm sure I have one or two that I won't mind not having anything anymore.
I am sure it will come to you at a later time.
@CarolDM (12568)
Yes, sadly chocolate pudding. Never thought I would be tired of it. But it seems I am. I still love the homemade.
I think that would be another one I was tired of. I can't see that in my cart at this time either.
@akalinus (23944)
We had jello with milk when I was a kid. Jello was very cheap and tasted sweet.
@rakski (24380)
one point in time, I probably had some food like that.