Busy Day and Weekend

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I don't know how much work I'll get done on my book today, but I do plan on getting a chapter finished before I go to bed tonight, even if it means staying up until midnight to accomplish it. I have a friend stopping by in a couple hours to unconfuse my mind regarding the Internet. Then I have a small group tonight. It's an exciting group and always seems to go a little longer every week. Great discussion. Tomorrow, I'm hosting the ladies L.I.F.T. brunch. I have that teaching ready. I only need to clean and straighten before anyone shows up. Do you have weekend plans? Thanks for reading.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
For now I have never planned anything for the weekend
I hope it's a good weekend.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
@just4him I hope so too
It's good that your groups are going so well. They must bring you and the others a lot of pleasure.
They do. I feel like I've spent the day with God with all the groups I'm with, the prayer group at church on Monday night, my small group teaching people how to pray on Friday nights, and the L.I.F.T. brunch on the second Saturday of the month at various homes. Tomorrow is mine and my teaching is ready.
@Elizaby (4193)
• Pensacola, Florida
Except for fellowship tonight no real plans since it is suppose to rain hard tomorrow
I had to cancel my small group study tonight. I had two cancelations - three people, which is about half of my group. I hope you have an excellent fellowship tonight.
Not sure we never know or plan anything.Play it by ear as they say?
Some things need plans.
• Lenox, Georgia
It sounds like a great weekend ahead for you! We want to get a Christmas tree sometime this weekend and decorate with the kids. =) And we have friends stopping by at some point as well.
Sounds like great plans. I always loved helping decorate the tree when I was a kid, and I know your kids will love it too.
Hope everything went as planned. We had a party Saturday night.
Friday didn't, but Saturday did. It was all good.
@just4him Just as long as it was all good for you!
@DianneN Not having the group study on Friday gave me the time to finish the chapter I was working on.
@Dena91 (4878)
Enjoy your get togethers. We are expecting a major snow storm, 12-18 inches. We haven't had this much since Mike and I were first married and moved into our home. It's rare for us to get this much. Suppose to begin tomorrow evening and last through Monday. Our plans are to stay in. We are getting some dinner to take over to Mike's parents later on today. They celebrated their 69th wedding annivesary and our 27th is tomorrow.
I'm jealous. No snow here. Stay warm. I missed those storm details. It's good you don't need to be anywhere. Will they cancel church? Happy Anniversary to your parents and you.
@Dena91 (4878)
@just4him Yes we won't have church. Pretty much our county will be shut down for a couple days because we are not use to handling this much snow. We can get by with a few inches but when it turns into feet it's a different story. Only one other time have we gone over the 12 inch mark back in the early 90's. Mike and mine (I was working in a public job then) jobs were closed for 3 days because they couldn't get the roads cleared. Even our walmart was closed for 3 days.
@Dena91 Wow. With that much snow, the kids get a snow day, but the plows are out and usually, the city buses are back out within a couple of hours.
@HazySue (24694)
No weekend plans for me other than what I do every day. You are lucky you have a friend that can help you with the internet. It sounds like your weekend is slap dab full. Have a wonderful time.
It opened up a little while ago when people called to say they couldn't make it to the small group study. Yes, it's easy when you know what information the site is looking for. Tomorrow is still a go with the ladies brunch. I'm looking forward to it.
@HazySue (24694)
@just4him Have a great time at the brunch. Too bad about the small study group.
@HazySue The brunch was great. I just posted about it. It happens.
I sold some stuff on ebay that I will wrap up to mail. Our post office is closed on Saturday. I will also shop at Costco for a few Christmas presents.
That's great you sold some things on eBay. Enjoy Christmas shopping.
Even small steps get you closer to the finish line.
Yes, they do.
@responsiveme (18475)
I had a long day at work and am going to get under my quilt soon. Best wishes on your chapter
I hope you have a good night's sleep. Thank you. It's finished. Now, on to the next tomorrow.