Beyonce

i think I fell in love with this wonderful and talented woman my vocal goddess... she sings like an angel as a human she has floops too but then I still appreciate her effort in music what do you think about her single (listen)
@Courage7 (20194)
She is the Queen after all isnĀ“t that why they call her Queen Bey? I also liked Allayah she was one lovely singer and dancer and actress too. RIP
smiles true Queen Bey
@Courage7 (20194)
@ManuelD Yes she is a mover alright
She is one of tge performers I adore. I see her as tge female version of Michael Jackson. She is so pleasant to watch as she performs.
@JaxBiebs (167)
• Cebu, Philippines
I love Beyonce too. Im a fan.. She has a powerful singing voice... Shes a diva... I love the way she performs..
• New Delhi, India
It seems like you are turly in love with her... this is what true love does to us.
@havagu92 (101)
• Israel
her voice is amazing.
Well, I have never been a fan of Beyonce, but she is talented. I am sure she appreciates all the fans that love her work.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
is you want marry her?
@leny34 (7674)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
do you know the woman, until you fall in love with her?
@Moon24 (5382)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
I like Beyonce, hear voice is wonderful.