Rewarding Ways and Cheetah Keyboard plus, I'm tired of referral programs

By SS
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Some of myLotters recomend these sites but, I can't. Maybe because of being accepted to these international sites, then, in Rewarding Ways' case, surveys, out of blue, are not available in my country, I really get tired. I mean, then why are you accepting my country if I have only right to register myself? That's insane and not right. Yes, maybe you'll have more luck and, maybe you'll instantly earn a dollar (which is a minimal amount) and withdraw it but, maybe. As for Cheetah Keyboard. After I withdrew 20 dollars on November 22, I'm still waiting for my money. Their user service is horrible. They didn't get back to my first mail, but got back to my second, stating something I already know and that is someone from a staff needs to approve my game or money. Honestly, do you need 2 months for this. I'll still be sending them e-mail but, I can't support this kind of playing with people's emotions. Down with shady apps and survey sites! And, I'm tired of refferal programs in every possible survey site. Could someone or something shut that down? Do you have any similar reviews?
@ilocosboy (41791)
My online earning only here in mylot.
@simplfred (6576)
Don't you want to explore, my friend?
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
The best decision ever. I said that myself but, then someone publishes something and I say to myself let's try. No, no more trying. It's useless.
@ilocosboy (41791)
@simplfred why not. Where?
@Sojourn (2293)
What does Cheetah keyboard do?
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
O, it's an app where you could earn coins through wheels, reading articles and, writing from their keyboard. I've foound it online that they pay a minimal 20 dollars and, some mylotters apprved it here. Until I see my money, I fouund it very unreliable.
@Sojourn (2293)
@moonandstars So you withdrew 20 dollars on their app but now they are not approving it.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Sojourn I'm in a process of being approved, apparently. I don't know anymore. They should do it like myLot. When you see less money, you know you're going to get it the same day. Waiting 2months is insanity.
@sofssu (20220)
I read all the reviews before I waste time on these kind of sites. This is wisdom born from being burned in the fire of scam sites earlier.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Wow, and yout think that works, every time and it's trusting? For countries, it's never written, you know? Also, these wre recomendations from mylotters. What do you say on that?
@sofssu (20220)
@moonandstars You should know your source and not go by one source or review. Most people give negative reviews because they are not able to perform to those levels.. we need to check thoroughly. Its like research.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@sofssu These days, where is the source and, good one....
@responsiveme (21532)
I don't do any sites up to now,that is ,other than my lot
@sofssu (20220)
@responsiveme Maybe you should try, its nice to have a wide and varied exposure. Its just an exploratory experience. You can always come to your own conclusions later.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
The best choice
@Moon24 (3609)
• Serbia
I tried to earn on Rewarding ways but i don't like that site.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
You too? Why? From the same reason as me?
@Moon24 (3609)
• Serbia
@moonandstars This site can be only good for one who have referrals. So it is not for me. I don't have any site or group where i can get referrals.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Moon24 Seems so
@Courage7 (26413)
No I do not and I would not have patience for these.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Very wisely said. I'll try resisting the force of these surveys from now on
@Courage7 (26413)
@moonandstars It is hard when you think you may earn..but they really are so sneaky.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Courage7 Precisely and, I fall on it everytime
Swagbucks ripped me off of over $160.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
What, really? Omg. that's a big amount of money. What went wrong? They don't want to pay you or?
@moonandstars Hard to explain. Only oldtimers get paid. Newbies have to get a "code" on a postcard in the mail which never comes and they never respond to messages.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@JohnRoberts Bloody hell. I curse them!
@simplfred (6576)
Oh, sounds like bad news to me, I've stared using cheetah apps.. Do they really Cheat? They must be called Cheatty.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm saying myself no that, maybe I'll get my money until the end of this month but, surfing online last month, I had no idea they are very late with their paying. I must say that I can't trust them in the moment.