Who has seen the movie "Waking Life"? Please be thorough and tell me your

thoughts on the movie. What are your favorite parts? Do you agree with any of the statements?
i have not seen the movie but would love to watch if it deals with some good situtation
It deals with a lot of philosophical issues. It's not a movie to watch lightly. I hope you will watch it and enjoy it.
Anyone else?
• Netherlands
I have this movie and have watched it a couple times. I have to watch it again to get all the meaning of it. You see English is not my first language and as good as I think I am that movie uses dialogue that is hard for me so I think I can get it maybe next time I see it. I get some of the monologues but feel I came up short with the entire picture.
I think you are probably doing all right. The individual dialogues are supposed to be more important than the whole movie. It's not supposed to really have an ending that makes sense as it does it most movies. Do you have a favorite scene?
@fl0urish (5386)
i hardly watch movies ....nearly 1 in 3 months...so i have no idea
You should check it out, it's a really deep philosophical movie.