Dr. Jay is a Very, Very Bad Man

Most of my myLot friends know how Dr. Jay, former dentist turned businessman, abused our friendship and bought himself a new BMW convertible with my brother’s money. What you don’t know is this. He sold his condo to a Vietnam veteran, a man from New Jersey, who is filled with shrapnel and mostly confined to a wheelchair. My husband and a friend helped move this nice man into his condo. It was not as expected. I saw it with my own eyes today. The furniture the man bought from Dr. Jay was replaced with cheap garbage. After some remodeling by Dr. Jay, there was an outlet in the ceiling, the ceiling mind you, for the stove! After remodeling, Dr. Jay never replaced missing tile, but covered it with a cheap area rug. Both bathroom toilets couldn’t be used. My husband had them repaired. There were large holes left in both master bedroom closets and in the living room. His pantry doors were falling off and the inside was a hodgepodge of missing shelving. The place was left a filthy mess I was told. It breaks our heart to see what Dr. Jay claimed was the highest price sale of all our condos. I just unfriended him on Facebook. He makes me sick. Who could ever do that to anyone, let alone a bright, sweet, and thankful veteran? Dr. Jay is worse than we ever imagined. And he lied about buying a luxury condo. He’s renting it from an acquaintance. Good riddance to bad rubbish! ~Photo is where I walked today. I found a marina and a beautiful little restaurant!~
• Lenox, Georgia
Your photo is beautiful! :) It's sad that he left it in that condition but it was nice of your husband to help repair things.
Thank you! If you say so, I'm honored. My husband feels so bad for that poor man, but there's just so much my husband can do for him.
• Lenox, Georgia
@DianneN I absolutely say so! I'm sure anything your husband does is appreciated. =)
@LovingMyBabies I will invite him over for dinner once he settles in and send him some meals, too. He can't cook on that stove Dr. Jay left him.
Dr. Jay is downright evil. I am so sorry this new owner has to suffer as a result of the cold-hearted Dr. Jay. I am surprised an inspection was not done before the sale.
Thanks, Deb. A cursory inspection was done by this man's friend. This man obviously didn't do a thorough enough job. The vet should really contact his realtor. Dr. Jay should be made to pay for all repairs and furniture that was part of the contract. Oh, he makes my blood boil!!!!
@DianneN I agree. Dr. Jay should be made to pay for all repairs and replace the cheap furniture used as replacements. Hopefully, the veteran will speak with the realtor. So kind of you and your husband to show such deep concern for this Vietnam veteran.
@Corbin5 My husband and our friend decided to go with the vet to the realtor tomorrow. Hope something can be done. The vet is so sweet. He is an artist and wanted me to critique one of his paintings today. It was well done! We are happy to help him. He's the way he is from fighting for our country. Too bad that rotten Jay wasn't more compassionate.
@kobesbuddy (61384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Your photo is lovely! I can't believe how Dr. Jay has left a trail of dishonesty. Now you and others have to do those repairs, for another person that Dr. Jay victimized. He's heartless!
Thanks, Karla! My husband only did what he could and he and his friend moved everything in for the vet, and unpacked and put away his belongings!!!! There was no way on earth he could ever do it himself. My husband had just parked his car after being at the gym, and I was outside ready to begin my walk while talking to a friend of ours. He was just beginning to unload the vet's car himself and has a heart condition. So my hubs helped him. It took them hours. I saw the door opened to the vet's condo after my walk, and my husband introduced us. I then got the grand tour and was shocked out of my mind at how Dr. Jay left that place. I had been there so many times before. That rotten Jay is a no good you know what. Btw, if you are interested, he bragged to everyone and sent out emails and texts of his new place. 101 Mizner Drive, Boca Raton, FL.
@kobesbuddy (61384)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@DianneN Not only is he evil to the core, Jay is also a pathological liar! lol
@kobesbuddy Yes, and never try to argue with him. He gets wild and crazy, sneers and accuses, and gets in your face.
• Bucharest, Romania
I guess that this what our sweet, beloved, absolutely wonderful concept of capitalism brings to the world. And people call me a psycho and a horrible human being for being a socialist. Really? If I am a psycho and the worst human being in the history of the universe for having respect and compassion towards all living beings then what do we call people like dr. Jay then?
We call people like Dr. Jay exactly what I call him.
• Bucharest, Romania
@DianneN yeah, but do you agree with me if I say that a person like him and his attitude are the result of capitalism and the capitalistic mentality?
@Cristi_Ichim No. He is a sick man in therapy for a multitude of problems. We all love money, even me.
@Plethos (12538)
what a piece of . . . escrement !
Exactly!!!!!! He had the keys to our condo and car to keep an eye on them while we were in CT. Friends called to inform us that his so-called niece was living in our condo and he was driving our car all over Florida!!!!
@Plethos (12538)
@DianneN - ohh , i wouldve had the neighbor call when he drove the car, and report it stolen. let the cops deal with him. so she was basically squating ? cops shouldve been called.
@Plethos Yes, and we took all our insurance off the car except comprehensive - in case a coconut hit it. lol. The neighbors called us asap, and we called him. Of course he was full of excuses. The keys were taken away from him immediately after that. However, he started sending us a barrage of nasty texts and emails accusing us of not being sympathetic to his problems and reasons for using our condo and driving our car. We did think of calling the police.
What a terrible person he must be. I am so glad your husband repaired his toilets. You guys have a good heart.
He is a terrible specimen of a human being. Thank you. After meeting this vet, any American would want to help him. He's a brilliant artist, too!
@DianneN How cool.
@1hopefulman (36170)
Some people just keep on doing horrible things!
Yes they do!!!!
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
I am glad you guys can help. Have someone check if the man can get some of his money back
Thanks. My husband and friend are going to the realtor tomorrow to see what could be done.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
@DianneN That is good. And the realtor should have pictures of a lot of it and how it looked before. Those would be an extremely big help.
@wolfgirl569 These Florida realtors are only out to make a buck, but we will see if we can get some results. Thanks so much!
@moffittjc (48376)
• Gainesville, Florida
What a gorgeous photo and a gorgeous view! So sorry to hear about con man Jay. Your husband and friend are to be commended for stepping in to help the veteran. It was the right thing to do.
Thanks Jeff. My husband and his friend are compassionate people. There are a few others who wanted to help, but too little, too late. I want to slap Dr. Jay silly. Grrrrrr
@moffittjc (48376)
• Gainesville, Florida
@DianneN We'll both slap him silly, and then pull his fingernails out one by one while he cries in pain. What a piece of sh*t.
@moffittjc I'd love to hear him cry. Perfect word choice, too, Jeff!
@noni1959 (3615)
Why is this man not behind bars or sued by all he abused and took from? What a horrible vicious man. I'm so sorry for the vet he took advantage of. He needs to sue the crap out of him.
He is already in the process of being sued by many others., including Lysol hand sanitizer. Law suits are very expensive. I asked my son and daughter-in-law if they could handle the vet's case, but they are too busy with their own work. My daughter-in-law would do it pro bono if she could. I doubt the vet has the funds, but my husband and a friend will talk to the realtor tomorrow with him, and he will talk to the Veteran's Administration to see if there is any recourse. I'd love to find Dr. Jay and slap him silly!!!
@noni1959 (3615)
@DianneN He sounds like a horrible man that needs to be outed. Maybe a news station would take on this story. The realtor should have made sure everything was as purchased and on paper. He can file a complaint with the board. When we got this house, we were out of state when it closed. The realtor did the walk through and signed everything was done. It wasn't and a few things hidden. We filed, got some reimbursement and she was fined heavily.
@noni1959 Wow! Thank you for sharing that info with me. I'm so sorry that happened to you, but hopefully, it will help this poor vet.
The way some people act! This Dr. Jay sounds like he has a screw loose and something up his behind at the same time. That poor Vietnam Vet! It was good of your husband to help him out.
Dr. Jay better not show his face around here ever again. He has many screws loose. The real estate agent met with the poor vet today. I hope shoe can do something for him.
@DianneN I hope so to. There has to be some sort of program that can help him get the place fixed up so it will be usable for him.
@ScribbledAdNauseum He will talk to the Veteran's Administration, too. His realtor should be fired or fined or both.
@sunrisefan (22382)
That Dr. Jay is really a con artist! Is he really a dentist? I'm suspicious :)
@sunrisefan (22382)
@DianneN It's about time you cut connections with him :)
@sunrisefan Oh, we stopped talking to him last May. He sent us an email the day after we got to Florida and we didn't answer it. Of course he bragged about himself. And Facebook was the finale today. We are so done with him.
@sunrisefan (22382)
@DianneN That's good! If he texted you or your husband and you both were millennials, I'm sure your reply would be "who you?" hehehe!
• Guatemala
Lovely spot to walk in but, OMG, Dianne you're previous friend is worse than we thought, I'd not heard about the car he bought with your brothers money. I only know about how he let his niece or whomever use your condo for free and that he borrowed your platter as if it were his own. If he's renting from an acquaintance, you may want to inform the to make sure he leaves their place in good condition. He needs a good tar and feathering, in public with all his peers.
He’s a sick man. I don’t know who he’s renting from, but his day in hell will come!
• Guatemala
@DianneN He will certainly have to pay for his actions wherever it may be. I tried to find where you shared about what he did with your brother and his money, but maybe that was before he loaned out your condo without asking your permission? Regardless, I couldn't find it.
• Guatemala
@DianneN Ok, I didn't realize it was an investment thing. Maybe his true colors came out once he switched from dentist to business man although he should have gone back to school to learn the ethical side of that as it seemed it must have gone in one ear and out the other when he was in dental school.
That's awful. I always think most people are really good then I hear something like this, I hope Dr J is the exception to my perception.
Obviously, he IS the exception to your perception.
Just you wait @DianneN Karma is gonna kick that bozo upside his backside.
@rebelann I'm waiting...........
@MissNikki (2899)
• Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Wow, that's horrible!
Very and thanks for defending me.
@MissNikki (2899)
• Maple Ridge, British Columbia
@DianneN No problem, I don't like seeing people being jerks to my pals!
@MissNikki Thanks again. He has been a jerk and I am thinking of blocking him.
@DianneN That is horrible what he did to a Vietnam Vet. What a scum Dr. Jay is. After I read what he did to you guys while you were not there yet is horrible but to disrespect a Vet that is really bad. Your husband is nice to help him. How can the Vet live there.It sounds like the place has to be redone completely.
Dr. Jay is a miserable excuse for a human being and will get what he deserves. I hope it’s soon. We did what we could for the vet.
@DianneN You guys are so nice to want to help the vet after that they creep did. You are right he is horrible should get what he deserves and I hope it happens. I someone does it back to him what he did he will play victim.
First let me praise that beautiful and relaxing view. Your new place has a very beautiful view and a refreshing place too, because of the sea. Back to Dr. Jay, he is indeed a crook. And to think that he is a doctor. He will soon find his match and the law will catch him.
Thank you! It is so lovely here. He is a rotten crook. People are working on catching him right now.
@DianneN So, he swindled a lot of people. Is he really a doctor?
@SIMPLYD He was a dentist. The creep!
This man makes me sick, I wish, I really wish, that something very bad happens to him.
Thank you. It will happen soon.
@DianneN I know, I believe in Karma.
Is there no way to prove it is a scam?
The nice man needs to speak to his realtor immediately. I think he's overwhelmed and needs more help from the Veteran's Administration. Right now, he only has one woman 3 times a week and a visiting nurse. At least he can now use his toilets!
@DianneN I hope he is helped and the foe gets what he deserves.
@marguicha Thank you. We hope so, too.
He should be able to sue Dr Jay, there are laws about truth when it comes to deficiencies in the property that you sell and you are required to disclose any problems. What about the real estate agent? This is horrible.
The agent is working with the poor vet. We have done all we can for now. I’m so angry at Dr. Jay!
@DianneN He is the lowest of the low!! What a dirt bag!!