I hope this is the end for R.Kelly

Calgary, Alberta
I don't care if people loves his songs. He is a sick pedo who had statutory relations with underage girls,married a 14 year old girl and raped little girls. This guys lawyer is so Good he was never in Jail. Recently Beyonce's dad said that R.Kelly was so interested on Destiny's child when they were minors but he declined because he sensed he is a pedo. Many of his victims are now showing up, I hope this will be his end. Bryan Singer should be next. I know "I believe I can fly" is a popular song to singing contest contestants and singers loves to cover it but they should not because it gives him royalties. There is now a documentary going to be released about his victims. Here is a previous discussion of me about him:http://www.mylot.com/post/3180007/why-r-kelly-is-still-not-in-jail News clip about him
R. KELLY UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION: Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx is discussing the recent allegations against R. Kelly, who is now under criminal...
@db20747 (12414)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This is true!! My friend Allen says he is a musical genius!! But this is unacceptable!! Wont say that it was testified that he urinated a girl!!
@db20747 (12414)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@CaptAlbertWhisker Just terrible!!
My thing is why all of a sudden they talk about it. It happened years ago why didn’t people come forward about it then?
• Calgary, Alberta
He was very powerful back then, now his powers diminished. Also his own wife turned on him.
@thelme55 (15893)
I have not heard about this allegations about R.Kelly. Horrible. Thanks for the heads up. I want to read more and will search online.
• Calgary, Alberta
this explains everything in summarized form.
R KELLY | AFTER They Were Famous | Surviving R Kelly. As one of the most successful R&B artists of all time, and a career spanning over two decades. He's had...
@thelme55 (15893)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I have seen it after you posted here at Mylot. Horrible things he has done. I hope he will get punished.
• Calgary, Alberta
@thelme55 I want him in jail since the early 2000's but now more evidences are coming against him.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Down with pedophiles.
• Calgary, Alberta
Jail them all and throw them in Planet Mercury.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I have yet to read the proof against him, so I wont say either way.
• Calgary, Alberta
Marrying a 14 year old Aaliyah is enough reason to jail him for me.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Yes it is for me to as well, BUT.... I have seen sexually active 14 y/o`s and their parents give consent.
@betlynfrnds (1710)
I didn't like him years ago and I certainly don't like him now.
• Calgary, Alberta
There is a theory why Weinstein gets jailed but he is not. R.Kelly's victim are black girls had he have a single white girl victim he might be jailed by now.
@Deepizzaguy (16414)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is a shame that R, Kelly could not control his desires to mess with kids.
• Calgary, Alberta
The news said he even made videos with him, making him extra disturbing.
@noni1959 (3615)
I didn't know who he was until you said the song's name.
• Calgary, Alberta
Him being pedo is an open secret but he was untouchable for years.