Why people makes fun of guys saving their virginity before marriage?

Calgary, Alberta
If a woman says she is saving her virginity before marriage, People will say "Awww, she is so pure, It is nice to see a lady of morals and values" or they will say " She is so innocent I want to protect her at all costs". Women who saves their virginities are highly praised. The word virgin is an insult to men for some reason. Until now many people are making fun of the football player Tim Tebow because he is a virgin until now. He is rich, popular, handsome and he is already 32 years old. He wanted to save his virginity because of his religion and faith. I notice a lot of people on the article about his engagement, are mocking him and making fun of him. They even question his heterosexuality. He is going to marry Miss Universe 2017, who is also a virgin. So 2 inexperienced people will make love on their honeymoon. I lost mine at age 14 and It never made me felt cool or different. Instead I think it made me a hot mess when it comes to life decisions. Why do you think female virgins are admired and desired? Why male virgins are mocked and ridiculed? I don't judge people based on their sexual activity. I judge them on how they treat people.
@skysnap (18915)
western brainwashing trend I guess.
• Calgary, Alberta
People are calling him gay,loser and wimp for wanting to keep his virginity before marriage.
@skysnap (18915)
@CaptAlbertWhisker it does not matter, at the end we all become dust. and people who are desperate to lose it are just simps to be honest.
@db20747 (12414)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@CaptAlbertWhisker Sometimes it's best to do things the old fashioned way!!!
@iridion9 (11232)
Nope, not all men laugh at him. I salute him for following GOD's rule.
• Calgary, Alberta
to think of it, he is a football player, most men of his profession are aggressively chased by women.
Yup he's a rare gem.
@noni1959 (3617)
I respect this. Those who make fun are projecting their own shortcomings and choices off on him and others who make this choice. They are just plain mean.
• Calgary, Alberta
yeah there seemed to be a double standard when it comes to this issue.
They can't believe such men exist. They just envy him.
@noni1959 (3617)
@Letranknight2015 I believe some exist and just keep it quiet because of society. I have so much respect for them.
@amirev777 (3741)
Yes, virginity is a big issue, on a small piece of tissue
• Calgary, Alberta
In case of women, it can now be restored with surgery.
@amirev777 (3741)
@Porcospino (20884)
• Denmark
I have met men who were still virgins when they were in their late 20s. I would never judge anyone because of that. I think that it is a personal choice.
• Calgary, Alberta
So there are still some religious people in Denmark? usually virgins in western countries though are guys with low self esteem to ask a woman for a date.
@Porcospino (20884)
• Denmark
@CaptAlbertWhisker Some people in Denmark want to wait because of their religion. There aren't many of them. Most Danish men don't have that kind of thoughts. Some of the men who are still virgins haven't been able to find a date like you wrote.
@Athinker (3505)
• Jaipur, India
That's right friend
• Calgary, Alberta
so did you save yourself?
@Athinker (3505)
• Jaipur, India
@CaptAlbertWhisker yupp friend
@Acefun (945)
Those people who always gossip about others virginity are to free about their life. They is no wrong virgin or not. It is based on how the inner heart of the person. If they are evil in their life probably they will ruin their life. I do have some friends that are not virgin when the are young due to curiosity at younger age and some still virgin and no dating experience at all. It is nice to heard that they are married now and they will have a sweet moment in their honey moon. Wish them all the best.
• Calgary, Alberta
Its hard for me to imagine a Honeymoon between two virgins, they will have no idea what to do.
@Acefun (945)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Probably they know.
• Calgary, Alberta
@Acefun From what I heard Honeymoon between virgins are awkward. They don't know how to use their tools. Not only both are virgins.... they never kissed too. They saved their first kiss on their wedding day... resulting to the most cringey first kiss. this one looks hilarious
Get more Virgin Diaries | Visit http://tlc.com/tv-shows/virgin-diaries/#mkcpgn=yttlc1 Subscribe to TLC! | http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user...
• Algeria
you are right
• Calgary, Alberta
did you saved yours before marriage?
• Algeria
@CaptAlbertWhisker yesss i saved it till i got my love life my wife
• Calgary, Alberta
@didinedhia thats a lot of dedication
@id_peace (8634)
I think they are teasing him?
• Calgary, Alberta
He had been called gay for staying virgin too.
@id_peace (8634)
That is really really silly of them to say so....
• Calgary, Alberta
@id_peace Yeah they think a straight guy wants to impregnate any woman on sight.
@Janet357 (7576)
I dont find this funny. Saving your virginity for you spouse is amazing, though nowadays, it seldom happens.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think it still happens but most virgin grooms hide it in shame.
@Janet357 (7576)
@CaptAlbertWhisker oh they should not.
Perhaps it is based on what culture.
• Calgary, Alberta
Even in so called Christian countries, Virgin males are mocked.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I do agree on that.
@fluffy69 (1095)
What is his religion?
• Calgary, Alberta
Baptist, His parents are missionaries. She is Christian too both are virgins
@fluffy69 (1095)
@CaptAlbertWhisker thats good. We cant bend the teachings of the bible just to impress people.
@venus123 (62)
i agree
• Calgary, Alberta
about?
@CaptAlbertWhisker oh i dont know hehe
I think it should be equal for both sexes but my thought is that everyone thinks the man should be the one to do the teaching if the woman doesn't know what to do or how to act. I see nothing wrong with both teaching each other.
• Calgary, Alberta
Its hard to believe there is double standards up to now and it's 2019.
@db20747 (12414)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
A man can be a virgin but he wont admit it!! We need more like him!!!
• Calgary, Alberta
yeah he wear the virginity badge with all his pride
@JESSY3236 (8062)
My fiance was a virgin until last year.
• Calgary, Alberta
You succeed on "corrupting" him? I found out an ex girlfriend dumped tebow because he left her dryer than a dessert due to his beliefs.
It's like the guy who sleeps around is a "stud" to be admired while a woman who sleeps around is called nasty names.
• Calgary, Alberta
Yeah they call women who sleeps around beaches . slots and thots.
@mandala100 (55084)
I lost my virginity 31 years ago my friend!
• Calgary, Alberta
I lost mine 19 years ago.
@FayeHazel (23410)
Interesting view point... First off - as long as that is what the person truly, and honestly wants to do - I think it is great if people wait for marriage or until later in life. Perhaps people feel that virginity in woman is a nice thing, when the woman is young still. 18-20s.... oh that's nice, she's so pure. But once you're nearing 30 and still a virgin people I think look at either gender like "what is wrong with them? No one will sleep with them, they're a virgin because they're undesired...." etc. I say because I was 29. And mostly why I slept with someone was to get away from the stigma. It wasn't a nice experience and I didn't feel any smarter or different, like youd said.
@WiseGhots (2972)
I think it's kinda of "cultural" thing.
• Calgary, Alberta
Both liberal and conservative countries mock male virgins though
@WiseGhots (2972)
@CaptAlbertWhisker It depends on the country. Don't you think?
• Calgary, Alberta
@WiseGhots Conservative countries mock and make fun of virgin grooms too