Late night tales from the hill top.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are good here, that one girl has not responded as of yet after saying no money big shocker there let me tell you I have talked to a few other girls though, another nurse and, a woman who was or is in the army I'm not sure yet. I also sent out some messages and, things of that nature. So, we will see what happens. Oh, yeah then one girl I don't know what she does, but she likes animals lol. Here is another one of my favorite Elvis songs in memory of his 85th birthday, it's Hound dog, it was another number 1 hit for the king as well.
Music video by Elvis Presley performing Hound Dog (Audio). Originally released 1956. All rights reserved by RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
@VivaLaDani13 (23614)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 haha see told ya ugh that girl! I'm sorry you had to have an encounter with such scum. My dad was talking to me not too long ago and it was funny because his exact words were "So many women or men who knows were messaging me saying there were a nurse in Ghana." I had a little laugh to myself and thought wow this story line really gets used a lot. Hey dude I am sorry for being angry the other night in regards to this. I just don't want to see you hurt or get used. Those were honestly my main worries. I wish you luck on speaking to those other girls and really hope they are genuine and not like the first one. This is up to you, but I was going to suggest maybe you research some Red Flags in regards to dating sites. I know you're not stupid but doesn't hurt to at least brush up on these things since you've already encountered one. Anyway love the song. Always have. Have fun!
Yeah, I had a pretty good idea she was mostly looking for another guy to give her money and, I wasn't attatched. So, it's not hurting me. I just thought she was pretty enough to give a shot anyway and, funny someone used that on your Dad too lame lol, also glad you love the song and, thanks.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I am relieved her actions have not hurt you. And yeah lol my dad has had all sorts of scams. It's crazy. He often gets these long emails from people speaking to him in very bad English claiming they love my dad and they haven't even spoken before lol and in the email they beg for him to pay for their plane ticket so they can meet up lol so stupid! Those people make me sick! Please do not get me wrong! I completely understand there are people out there who feel they have no option in life but to lie and steal but it's still something I find hard to accept no matter how true or sad the story is.
@VivaLaDani13 No I half way expected it was just a girl looking for a guy to give her money, but I also still don't really know the whole story. I mean she's acting like she wanted it so we can talk on the phone, because long distance from there would be really expensive I'm sure., but then when I basically told her she could make her own money the same way I do she's now dumbfounded into silence lol.
Nice that you are getting to talk to and meet more girls. You never know where things may go. You special someone is out there waiting for you, you just have to find her! Another great song!!
Good to see another fan and, yes, I will just take my time by the way the one girl is talking again.
@TRBRocks420 oh good. Wishin you all the best
One of Elvis firsts. I loved it!
Me too my friend. One of my all time favorite songs :)
@TRBRocks420 Elvis is the best. Years and decades and no one has been able to match his voice.
@ilocosboy (41791)
I like the song... rock and roll
Me too my friend. Long live the king and, rock n roll
• New Delhi, India
Hmm. . Wonderful audio
Thank you.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
That girl who likes animals seems like a good material. Just my opinion, of course. O, Elvis is the best!
Good to see another fan and, I will be very thorough in my decision making. I'm not rushing into anything I want the perfect one.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@jobelbojel (9518)
Is she a random girl?
A girl I have been talking to a few days.
I do love the legend, Elvis Presley.
Always good to see another Elvis fan.
@FourWalls (16980)
The song that turned music on its ear, if’n you ask me.
It's still one of my all time favorite.
@Courage7 (26413)
RIP the King. Yeah good luck with the ladies TR.
Thank you my friend.
I am sure this is everyone favorties.Thank you for the video
You're welcome and, glad you love it too.
If it is any interest to you, I got my husband from a singles newspaper. He had no money, still does not, but he has lots of other wonderful qualities.