Home With Goodies

@wolfgirl569 (16325)
Marion, Ohio
I am back home and had a good time. I bought a case of cracker jacks at the auction. They are in very small boxes to make it easy to limit myself. I can use them to help when my sweet tooth wants attention and at the same time know when to stop without measuring anything. They still have a prize inside too Couldnt pass that up I just got my new stuff for the WII U also. I ordered a wii fit game with the balance board and a step counter for when I am out and about in the yard doing chores. Now I can get an idea of how much energy I use there. I can also add in some other exercises and know how many calories I burned. I will unpack that stuff this evening. I still need to think of something good for dinner. I am thinking something with hamburger. Maybe a meatloaf. Also fry me up some mushrooms to go with it on the side. And for something different I think I have some peas still in the freezer. Heat them in butter and they will be very tasty. Now I have dinner figured out. Thanks guys.
You did well today. I've been cooking and cleaning. Soon I will hop into the shower.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
I am thinking og a long bath soon.
@myklj999 (22262)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm inside the house and staying there until Monday, possibly...I don't do snow and they're saying we could get 6-7 inches tonight and tomorrow
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
You are in a yucky stretch of this storm then. We are on the edge of 1 to 3 and 2 to 4 inches.
@Nevena83 (10234)
• Serbia
Enter as little calories as possible.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
I am not too worried about my calories. Watching the carbs and sugar as they hit fast and then turn to fat faster
@Nevena83 (10234)
• Serbia
@wolfgirl569 That's good.
Sounds like a good item at the auction! And that's good that you got your stuff for the Wii U. Hope you have a great time with that!
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
I hope it makes exercise more fun at least. But I got the step counter that syncs to it too so I can get an estimate of my chore walking
@wolfgirl569 I hope it will for you too, I have a Wii and it's fun for exercise. That's good about the step counter!
@Janet357 (7576)
Yum!
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
Being good and havent got into them yet.
Your dinner sounds good. We're going out for a meal to celebrate the 50th birthday of a nephew.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
It was and filling too. Have a great time.
There were left over cutlets of the party. I made sandwiches with them. Taste was great I am eating them everyday stuffed in between bread slices.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
I have not been eating very much bread but that sounds good
Excellent small snacks. It also sounds like you have planned a good dinner. I hope I am home for the most part for the weekend.
@wolfgirl569 (16325)
• Marion, Ohio
Dinner turned out great. I did love the size of these boxes as I can open one, eat it and know I have had my limit. We are staying in this weekend and just going to watch the snow.