I've got cold stones.

@xFiacre (6564)
Ireland
My daughter bought me a most acceptable gift at Christmas - whiskey stones. Small cubes that you put inside their little black velvet purse with a drawstring, and then leave in the freezer to be taken out an used as ice cubes by those who find it unacceptable to dilute whiskey with melting ice water. Delightful. I used them for the first time tonight and they worked so well - cold whiskey that doesn't get weaker as the ice melts.
My husband has had a set for years and he loves them.
@CarolDM (12300)
I have seen this, or something similar on movies, so cool to know it really works! Cheers!
What a great idea. Ideal for whiskey lovers. Vince was given a bottle of drambuie the other day but someone who has had it for years but doesn't drink it. His loss was our gain I guess.
I would like that in another drink. I like that idea because baily's is all messed up with ice.
@1creekgirl (13656)
I guess those would work with any drink that you don't want to get diluted. Great idea and what a great gift!
I have those cold stones because I like a whiskey "on the rocks", but not diluted.
That's so sweet of her. I am glad that you like it.