Kiss A Ginger!

Wapello, Iowa
MyLot Exclusive #118 I've been really depressed lately. I don't know why. It's not like the most powerful person in the world is an unstable idiot who's wholly owned by Russia and is so senile that he makes Ronald Reagan look like a very stable genius...Oh, right, it is like that. And then there's Climate Change, inflation, human rights violations all over the world and then there's my birthday. In a couple of weeks or so, I'm going to be...Well, I'm not sure how old I'm going to be, because I've lost track, but 18 seems like a reasonable guess and that means in only 12 years, I'm going to be thirty! THIRTY! That's unacceptable. But at least tomorrow is Kiss A Ginger Day! Personally, I don't know any redheads I want to kiss but I assume that doesn't matter. I assume that, just like how everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day, tomorrow, everyone will be ginger. And the streets will be filled with people wearing "Kiss Me, I'm A Ginger" hats, shirts and underwear. That cheers me up a little. Now if I could just get rid of my birthday. One last note: If you're Donald Trump, you don't even need an invitation on a hat, shirt and/or pair of underwear to kiss, grab or do anything else you want to anyone. For everyone else, you should probably get permission before you do any of those things, even if the hat, shirt and/or underwear say it's OK.
Kiss A Ginger Day is celebrated every year on January 12th and 2019 is no exception. We at Hot For Ginger would like to wish everyone with red hair, or who h...
Hey kiss a ginger if it will make you feel better!
• Wapello, Iowa
I'm thinking the same thing...Or anyone who claims to be a ginger cause this is not time to be overly concerned with the rules!
@xFiacre (6564)
@xander6464 So it's just a suggestion that we might like to kiss a ginger, it's not compulsory? That's great because the only ginger I can think of is my wife's cat. However to get in the spirit I shall make ginger tea tomorrow - finely shred some root ginger and use it as you would use any tea, pout hot water over it and let it brew a while. Great for stomach problems and morning sickness. Helps to keep ginger pubes nice and tight too. I'm told.
• Wapello, Iowa
As far as I know, it's not compulsory. So you should have nothing to worry about there. I like the ginger tea idea. Tea is fine and I am all for anything that keeps pubes nice and tight. Do you make your own ginger ale, too? To me, that is the best of the ginger drinks.
• Uzbekistan
What you've written about your birthday in the near future is hilarious. My birthday will be in one and a half weeks and I can tell you that I'm probably older than your grandmothers. So don't think that whatever number of years you can mention will be in any way impressive! :-)
• Uzbekistan
@xander6464 Oh well, I have to retreat. I've miscalculated. I've certainly not yet reached the age of your grandmother!
• Wapello, Iowa
@MALUSE Which one?
• Uzbekistan
@xander6464 You mentioned that only *one* grandmother is still alive. I was referring to her. This is my last comment for today. It's already past midnight in Central Europe.
Good luck finding someone with red hair. I don't know any either.
• Wapello, Iowa
That's the whole point of the Kiss Me, I'm Ginger hats, shirts and underwear. You don't have to find real ones.
@xander6464 I hope you found your Ginger to kiss.
• Wapello, Iowa
@just4him Still looking. But it's bound to happen soon.
It is my first time to hear this. I am sure it would be difficult to find a person to kiss here.
• Wapello, Iowa
Maybe not a real redhead but it should be easy to find some who are willing to pretend for the holiday.
@xander6464 I agree. It is possible for a person to wear a wig. I am sorry. I am quite a weird thinker today. Enjoy the rest of the day...
• Wapello, Iowa
@Shavkat Wigs are fine but not even necessary.
@KristenH (25621)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Happy Kiss a Ginger Day. My cousin is a redhead. But I can give her an air kiss on the phone.
• Wapello, Iowa
I believe that air kisses over the phone count. So you're in good shape.
I am thinking for your birthday you should get a ginger on top of your cake seeing as this could be a very big birthday for you?
• Wapello, Iowa
That might not be a bad idea. It would have to be a big cake but that's OK, because I like cake too.
@xander6464 im great at ideas :)
• Wapello, Iowa
@Irishlasskicker I've noticed that.
@FayeHazel (23410)
Ah. Call me lazy, but this is why I don't watch the news, or follow current events much. It's depressing, and well, life being what it is near me.... yeah. But bless you for being concerned... just don't let it bring you down. "cause you know, we all do good, when we all do good,.... I think we all help out when we be the change we want to see. Which is actually a good reminder for me because I will be going to my parent's place tomorrow. I think you are on to something about being ginger though - I think you should market that before it really catches on.... Oh birthdays? Pick something you want to do that day (or nearest day you have time to) and do it. I love playing bingo, going thrifting, going out to eat.... so I usually try and pick some of those things to do. I'd come celebrate with you, but you know, too busy watching over the Minnesota groundhog up here so... yeah
• Wapello, Iowa
Life doesn't have any shortage of depression, does it? Lucky for me, doing good is my thing. Being a Saint and everything, it just kind of comes easy. Minnesota always gets all the luck!
@FayeHazel (23410)
@xander6464 AH yes... always something, alas. Oh that's right I almost forgot that you are St.Greg of the uh, wayward socks....? or something? I dunno I think tropical Iowa is lucky
• Wapello, Iowa
@FayeHazel @FayeHazel Well, officially, it's Pope Saint Gregory the Great ( but you know me, I'm not big on fancy titles. You can just call me Great. A lot of girls mistake me for my boss. At the strangest times, too, they'll just start moaning, "Oh, God, oh God, oh God." It's an honest mistake that I could overlook but company rules require me to tell you that I'm not God. I'm just plain old ordinary Pope Saint Gregory the Great. Did I tell you that we have about 8 inches of snow right now? It probably won't last long. It's supposed to be 37 on Tuesday.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search "Saint Gregory" redirects here. For other uses, see Saint Gregory (disambiguation). Pope SaintGregory I"Saint Gregory" by Zurbaran. The papal tiara he is depicted wearing here is anach
• Preston, England
off to get myself a ginger wig now
• Wapello, Iowa
I think it's a good investment.
• Preston, England
@xander6464 I think so too
• Wapello, Iowa
@arthurchappell Who knows what all that kissing may lead to? I just hope that new cookbook includes "Breakfast For Two" recipes, cause you might need them.
This is the first time I have ever heard of it. But anyway I hope your mood gets better
• Wapello, Iowa
It has a gotten a little better. Of course, we're having a blizzard here and that's not helping.
@xander6464 Well, I don't envy you there, I hate snow.
• Wapello, Iowa
@popciclecold Me, too. I find very little good in it.
@GreatMartin (7049)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
OMG!!! Is Ginger Rogers telling stories about me again?!?!!?
• Wapello, Iowa
Relax. She didn't use any names. "Mr. M," could be anyone.
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
@xander6464 There is only ONE MISTER M!!
• Wapello, Iowa
@GreatMartin That is what she should but so far no one knows exactly who it is.
;)
• Wapello, Iowa