An Average Month?

What is an average month on Mylot for earnings? I know it isn't much and that's ok because I like reading everyone's posts, but I was curious. I see some got paid today, that's exciting! I look forward to getting to know more of you. Please follow me if you'd like and I will do the same... The topics here are great!
@hillhjill (11641)
I think it all depends on how active you are and you can make a good little amount here.
Thank you!
• Anchorage, Alaska
I like that it's made as a social networking website. It's a cool easy way of earning money.
@hillhjill (11641)
@jonnyartist that's just the bounes we get, you can make wonderful friends on here.
@responsiveme (21532)
You need to interact
Thanks for the tip!
@jonnyartist you should choose discussion that interest you
• Anchorage, Alaska
@responsiveme thank you. I shall do that.
You can make your way through the site and make your payout next month. You still have enough time. Welcome to mylot.
Thank you!
• Anchorage, Alaska
I've been wanting to reach payout for a while, but of course I haven't been staying very active on my lot lately. But I plan on continuing and and more active on my lot so that I can more more often.
@jonnyartist That seems about fair with all you said. I am hoping you did well today. I am just catching up after being gone all day.
@Janet357 (7576)
I only earn 5usd every month. But now i didnt get my payout because i was short of 1usd.
• Anchorage, Alaska
Wow! You must be very diligent worker. It takes a lot of time and effort reach payout on this website especially if it's every month that you happen to reach payout each month.
@Janet357 (7576)
@jonnyartist you are right. I do it during free time. Now i didnt get paid because i had not been active for days.
@sofssu (20220)
Everything depends on your interaction here.. the more you interact the more you get paid.
I will do my best! Thank you!
You can try to review this link. Try to consider being active here.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Great Resource! Thanks!
@WiseGhots (2972)
It depends on your effort here.
Thank you!
@debjani1 (4148)
It only depends on how much comments and responds u r written on others discussions.
Great advice, thank you!
@myklj999 (22262)
• Olney, Illinois
There is no 'monthly earning average'. Everyone earns at different rates according to their activity/received interaction. Some people might have a hard time making $1 a month, some people make $20 a month, one user made $45 in one month.
Thank you! I'll be interested to see how it goes this month for me.
The average is different for each member. It depends on time and effort spent.
Yes, it seems so! Thanks!
@dodo19 (34670)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really depends on how active I am and how much time I am able to spend. It varies from month to month.
Thank you!
• Algeria
i think it's 10$ everage active member
Nice to know!! Thank you!!
@hereandthere (33953)
your profile shows you joined 12 years ago and was last active in 2012. the payout in the old mylot was $10. it's now been reduced to $5. were you able to earn the minimum regularly in the old mylot?
We used to, yes! Then life was busy and we stopped, but things have slowed down a bit so I’m back!
It all depends on how active one is and I've been in mylot for many years including the old one. I couldn't exactly remember what's the highest amount I got but I think it was more than $10 or about $12. I think somebody got paid over $20 but not sure if it was in the old mylot or in the current one.
Well, I will see what I can do this month! Thanks so much for the response!
@leny34 (7742)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
I am also happy to be here, and I am not thinking of income here, because it seems that I did not reach this month's minimum for payments,
@maclanis (1955)
• Belgium
For me, it's not much. Then again, I don't log in to Mylot every day, nor do I spend hours creating/responding to discussions. I just check in every once and a while and respond to what interests me. I think I maybe earn $0.25/month on average. I think the average member is more active, and they will earn more than me. No one will get rich on mylot, though. Just keep on interacting!