Hunting for animals: Are you for or against it?

@WiseGhots (9767)
In some parts of the world, hunting for animals is a legalized activity (and in many cases, it is very popular... with many fans). What do you think of this? Honestly, I am totally against and I can not understand the logic of who is in favor of it. I do not see fun and none used for this evil act (and in my opinion, unforgivable ).
It depends upon the animal. Some invasive animals such as camels in Australia overpopulate damaging the natural environment and threatening the native balance so they need to be hunted. But elephants and tigers, no.
@WiseGhots (9767)
Yeah, not for fun!
• Walnut Creek, California
I didn't know that camels were overunning Australia.
@dgobucks226 (15657)
I am not a hunter but it does serve a purpose other than sport. It can help keep animal populations under control. For me personally I have no interest in hunting animals but don't oppose those who do.
@WiseGhots (9767)
I respect your opinion. But, keep population under control can happens naturally.
@WiseGhots (9767)
@dgobucks226 I was referring to basically hunting for fun.
@dgobucks226 (15657)
@WiseGhots Oh ok.
@nela13 (12898)
• Portugal
I am totally against.
@WiseGhots (9767)
One more to my team!
@nela13 (12898)
• Portugal
@WiseGhots I hate people hunting animals. I think it is very cruel.
@WiseGhots (9767)
9h
Me too.
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Definitely against it. I have shot many animals in my time but only with my camera!
@WiseGhots (9767)
That's great to know, my friend. You're on the good side!
I do not eat meat or fish due to not wanting to be a party to the killing of animals, which humans do not need to eat to live healthy lives, so hunting is something I personally oppose.
@WiseGhots (9767)
I agree with you.
@fluffy69 (2131)
i want to be honest, i want to eat wild boar. But i dont like to hunt it.
@WiseGhots (9767)
@didinedhia (1839)
• Algeria
AGAINST
@WiseGhots (9767)
@Sheali (3666)
OVIO.. AGAINST..
@WiseGhots (9767)
Yeah!
@responsiveme (22865)
Against it
@WiseGhots (9767)
Good to know, my friend.
@wolfgirl569 (18948)
• Marion, Ohio
I am fine with it for food. Just to hunt for a trophy I am against. I love deer and rabbit meat. I have also had pheasant and it was good.
@WiseGhots (9767)
Hunting for fun. That's the problem.
Be frank to you i am totally against it. Because they are also living things. so that is not good to simply hunt the animals. See having non veg food is ok but simply hunting it for fun is so bad.
@WiseGhots (9767)
Yeah. It's terrible!
• Walnut Creek, California
I am totally for it so long as the hunter uses every inch of the deceased animal for food and clothing.
I am okay with hunting for food because not everyone wants to be vegan or vegetarian or can't for some reason that is unknown to us. I am also okay with it when overpopulation is a concern. Where I live deer are very over populated. Like herds of them just hang out in roads or on the side of the road and that is dangerous for them and us. It was so bad at one time they were running out of food sources here and that effects the other animals living in the environment as well. I am never okay with killing for just fun or hunting big game like lions, bears, elephants, etc. It doesn't make you cool to kill a large animal that was minding it's business just because you wanna say you did it.
unless your family's hungry or it's threating you,i'm totally against it.i hate sport hunters.