My Thoughts 1-18-19

tmobile
Havre De Grace, Maryland
First off good morning people of my lots I hear some many things going on in the news today. Lots of it is crap but this is one that I kinda of found funny in a way but really pathetic. T mobile cell phone giant is getting sued for a women putting private naked videos on her phone and the t mobile guys are accused of looking at it. Why do people put this stuff out there and then we it gets stolen or seen by people that its not supposed to be seen by people get upset. I am kinda of old school what goes on behind close doors should stay there unless you want to pay the consequences. In last people stop putting your business in the streets.
@moonandstars (10519)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Morning. Well, I don't like this operater per se but, you're right. It's ridiculous accusation.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
yea its here fault but she sueing the store
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@William21001 If that would feel her better, she has a right though, chances for winning are not high.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@moonandstars I just don't think personal stuff should be stored in a phone or computer not safe no more
It depends how they saw it, as to if it's pathetic or not in my opinion. As if she did them and left her phone somewhere, and its not locked or anything that's her fault. But if she had them on there, and went to tmobile to get help with something - not photo related - then they shouldn't have been able to see them unless they went through her phone and they shouldn't have. But I do agree, shouldn't do photos like that.
@William21001 doesnt matter, its her phone.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@Courtlynn This is like the man who sued McDonalds for having a heart attack when he chose to eat there every day
@William21001 totally different but agree to disagree
@sugartoes (45279)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I am the same way, don't put stuff on the internet if you don't want others to see it.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
yeah because i hear all the time of people leaking information
@Tracy04 (12033)
Good morning, and hope your days goes well.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
Tbanks u to