Casting spells is that wrong

South Africa
I am not a vendictive person but I am just fed up with people that can hurt you humiliate you and get away with it...and just go on with their lives and be happy and feel nothing for you who is left behind to pick up the pieces
@xParanoiax (7005)
Okay, THAT kind of spells is wrong yes. But there are plenty of spells which aren't. Believe me anyone who casts nasty things is going to ger his or hers sooner or later..probably by the people who use magick morally, or if their lifestyles are anything like their spellcasting, by the police.
@Poison_Girl (4164)
I hate that, too. Some people believe in karma and think they'll get theirs eventually. I don't know...
I often wondered what would happen if I could get a few spell recipes and go nuts, but I am worried about the consequences..I looked it up a few times, and even thought about becoming a wiccan, but I am still not sure..but all I can really say to you is let god handle it..well, I don't know if you are christian or baptist, but I was always told to pray for the people who wronged you and everything will soon fall into place...