Almost a Boo Boo

Sunday morning, I went to the local store to get one of the Sunday papers. I’ve been using my scarf since it’s been cold, and I have a head cold. I picked it up and put it over my coat. Then I realized that it wasn’t my scarf, it was the towel that I use to cover the bottom of the door so the wind can’t get in. That would have been very embarrassing had I worn a towel in the store over my winter coat.
oh my!!
Oh my goodness, I am glad you noticed before it was too late.
Good thing that you realized your mistake before going out.
@garymarsh6 (15715)
I should not laugh but OK I will! Sorry!
@hereandthere (35622)
i actually remember reading something like that in reader's digest years ago. she forgot to take off the towel wrapped around her head when she left the house and wondered why people were glancing at her until she noticed her shadow and her larger than normal head.
That is pretty funny when it happens to someone else. I remember a lady at work coming in with odd shoes once. She was SO embarrassed poor soul, not that anyone else was worried about it - except that she was a lecturer in caring for people with dementia! So that was quite funny too.
• Pamplona, Spain
I nearly went to School once ages ago with my house slippers on so just goes to show that it happens to all of us anytime. Good job you noticed too.
Ooops, hopefully it was early enough that nobody noticed.
You could have said you were on your way to the beach lol.
@Ladanger (5733)
You were probably still so tired to not realize lol