Journals Can Be Good

Did you ever have a journal? When younger, I did have one, and it was a nice one. I think it even had a lock and key. As an adult years ago, when I needed to I wrote in a blank book/notebook that I bought at the store. Sometimes it can be good to write things down and get it out, these days some write it online instead of in a book and keep it on their computer.
I keep a journal of sorts. It's a blank page book that I jot things down in but it's not necessarily a daily thing.
@shubhu3 (27853)
• New Delhi, India
I never had one.
I had a diary when I was a kid, but I did not use it that much. I do write a to-do list along with other items of interest to me in a spiral notebook.
I had a cute journal once that had a lock and key. I was never really into journalling but I did like that one.
@debjani1 (4638)
I have none.
I have one, but I kind of want to burn it now.
@mom210 (7205)
I tend to prefer to write things down, guess I am just old fashioned. But my daughter likes to as well and I bought her one.