Its Not A Pet Peave But Do Not Understand

Redlands, California
I do not like to talk, here is a bit different, but in life. Not Big on small talk. I think most who know me know that. I just wonder why they always wait for me to talk. I mean its not always, but for the most part will just sit here feeling awkward. Fine, I will kick it off, anything interesting happen in the world? Think because they love to talk, can never shut up. It will get them going. No, sound like me, 5 words and then back to the awkward silence. I do not get it.
@myklj999 (23456)
• Olney, Illinois
Shup, yer interruptin' Hendrix
• Redlands, California
You too, that is actually fine with music. Especially hate it when was their idea and now they have no words.
I will keep in silence then.
• Redlands, California
You do not have to, I do not know, especially with women I dated for a while that tried to get me to talk for no reason. I then bring something up and then they do not want to talk. I am like what they hell?
@crossbones27 Sometimes I experience this. All I can say is that they cannot dig the waves of my mind. I hope they don't think that I am a weirdo.
• Redlands, California
@Shavkat They do, but reason they liked you in the first place, but be careful sometimes a reason they find you got annoying. Only true can like the true.
• Pamplona, Spain
I can be a person of few words also so I am keeping it short.
• Redlands, California
That makes sense though.
• Pamplona, Spain
@crossbones27 Sometimes a few words are enough more than enough.
• Redlands, California
@lovinangelsinstead21 That is true but is social media age, one better learn to explain.
I am not naturally "verbal" . . . I actually hate to talk. But I am big on small talk . . . just say stuff and be on my merry way . I get nervous with long talks or deep discussions . . . I often lose my train of thought - and I hate debates. I know that awkward silence. That being said, I know I can keep up a conversation if I had to . . . but I just don't like to. But somehow I give the impression that I do like to talk .
• Redlands, California
I agree, its very energy consuming and to much like work.?
@crossbones27 It actually is . . .sometimes too stressful !
• Redlands, California
@much2say Indeed
Well people talk if you are in the crowd that makes you open your mouth to talk and start the conversation.So you have to talk because you are in myLot.
• Redlands, California
True, much easier to talk when everyone is having fun.