Next In The Book Line Up : The House at Riverton

Here lately, I have had to make a discussion about how I can't figure out what to read next. That didn't happen today. I thought it might, but I just looked at the titles of a few books and then decided on this one. It has more pages than the ones I've been reading lately. I figured it would be a good warm up to me eventually reading one of the 800 page (or thereabouts) books I have. This book has four parts and 468 pages to it. I suppose it's roughly 117 pages per part, but I could be wrong. The image above is of the back of the book, it has the synopsis on it. I have another photo of the front, I'll post that under a comment. What are you reading? What are your reading goals? What are you watching? What are your t.v. binging goals?
@Tina30219 (39748)
• Onaway, Michigan
My reading goal is to beat 109 books which was last year’s total read I am reading a series by Emme Keene called the love series on the last book now called Fearless love. No television binging goals here. I hope you enjoy your book.
I don't have any television binging goals either, but I know a lot of people who respond to me don't read. That's why I threw that question in, so they'd have something to discuss with me. Do you record your books via goodreads? I mean so that you are able to keep track of them?
@Tina30219 (39748)
• Onaway, Michigan
@ScribbledAdNauseum My kindle does but I also write them down as well. That is nice you added thatin so others had something to talk about with you
@Tina30219 Ah, yes.. I have a kindle but I don't use it. This year I intend not to use my kindle at all. I got rid of the kindle unlimited subscription. I am sure I will have a lot of books from favorite authors to catch up on. I use goodreads as well because it helps me when I want to remember the name of a book. I still haven't found the book that I was asking about the other day. Which reminds me, I need to check that goodreads group.
@CarolDM (15475)
No goals just a day at a time for me.
I place book goals on myself out of fun. I'm not too hard on myself if I don't finish a book goal. I am in a facebook group for readers, one lady has read 40 books already this year. I was quite amazed!
@CarolDM (15475)
@ScribbledAdNauseum That is amazing.
@CarolDM Yes, I made a comment on that lady's post. She said she was a widower and retired. She didn't have much else to do.
I am reading The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff. No reading goals. Just watching an old movie the name of which I do not know, and I have no T.V. binging goals.
I think I've seen that book at the thrift store. I wasn't sure whether I would like it. Please let me know what you thought of it once you've read it. I know that not all of us binge on television, however, some mylotters do. I was offering them something to chat with me about. I do want to watch more television this year, but it's not something I need to do. Well, neither is reading, but I know you know what I mean.
@ScribbledAdNauseum My sister and I have read The Kommandant's Girl by Jenoff, so we are fans of her work.
@Corbin5 Ah okay. I'd never heard of her before this.
@Missmwngi (11535)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Unfortunately am yet to read a book this year. I am used to reading online but i want to do hardcopies now. Looking forward to buy some
That is what I am doing. I usually read on my kindle, but I want this year to be dedicated to reading a physical book. I wish you luck in finding books you like.
@Missmwngi (11535)
• Nairobi, Kenya