Good Morning 2/11

I wanted to go to the bank today, but we are having alot of rain. I guess we will see what happens with it. Last night I was watching Pluto TV. They are a good alternative to Netflix and are free, if you are looking for a free alternative. They have a lot of movies as well as current TV shows. I was watching one of my favorite shows Cats from Hell, as I never seem to see it on Animal Planet. Last night's episode featured a hellion, feral cat named "Minibar" who made my hyper little Nico look like an angel sent from heaven. Anyway, Jackson Galaxy the cat behavorist, had his little butt straightened out in a relatively short period of time. Of course he had to instruct the owners what to do as well. By the end of the episode Mini was allowing himself to be petted and purring. Duff was another handful, attacking his owners at the drop of a hat. He was all copesthetic by the end as well. Anyway, Pluto also has some movies,,no new releases, but some good ones. I hope you have a great day!
Kitties are crazy little fluffballs!!! Thanks for mentioning Pluto. I will look into it.
Sure, it is kind of fun. I get tired of the same stuff on Netflix all the time, Pluto has a bit of everything.
I Think I have pluto downloaded on my firestick. I've seen Cats From Hell, I think on netflix, though it might have been amazon. It said it was snowing at one point here yesterday. I went by the ATM on Saturday and deposited a $100.00. I was nervous because I usually go to the teller with those size bills.
I don't like to use the ATM for deposits, I haven't done it for years. I am always afraid of something getting messed up.
@snowy22315 I will do it for anything less than $40.00.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I usually just go to the drive thru.
i went to the bank yesterday (I just needed the ATM) and it is snowing here today but should turn into rain later in the day as it should get into the high 30's. it is our day to rain tomorrow as it will be in the '40s in degrees
No snow here, i think tomorrow may be a better day, I thought it was not raining this AM but it is.
@snowy22315 that is good for you! My sister calls me on her way to work each week morning and bad to get off the phone today as it was getting bad on the road, I see all these cars passing my house who are driving very slowly like it is bad out there hope your weather is better tomorrow!
@Marty1 Thanks, if it stops raining, I will still go to the bank..but we will see.
I cannot imagine how hyper was Minibar. The wind is blowing here today, not something I like.
Minibar was just very threatened by people and spent all her time hiding..and if made to move would become vicious. Everyone was happy at the end.
@snowy22315 Poor kitty, they get easily stressed.
Some people certainly have a way with animals don't they? And it's good that Minibar made Nico look good!
Yes, Minibar is Nico's beastly cousin! Nico is pretty good, but he seems to complain alot!
@Daelii (5939)
sounds great! I'm getting a lot of rain over here too! I wouldn't mind a break but I'm also grateful it isn't snow!
I thought tomorrow might be a better day, but actually it will probably be worse so I think I am gonna head out in a few.
Never heard of Pluto TV .
It's a downloadable app. I have it on Kindle so it's a decent sized screen.
Have only heard of pluto once, but may look into it now. Though we dont need it.
It's pretty good, everytime I look at it, they have more to offer.
I never heard of Pluto before. So many services out there.
Yeah, this one is pretty good and absolutely free so it is a win, win. Of course once they get a following they may try to charge.
I have Roku they have all free movies.Never heard of Pluto.
I have it downloaded on the Kindle. I am sure it is probably available on the play store. I can't get Roku as my internet is not unlimited. Plus roomie wants the cable service, if it was just me, I might try something like that as I might have enough internet available to support it or could probably upgrade the package a bit.
I woke up to about an inch of snow and later today it will get very messy. I'm hoping my daughter can run to the store for a few things before it gets bad. Thanks for the Pluto tv suggestion. I'm going to see what they have.
Pluto is pretty cool. If Netflix goes through with the plans to charge everyone who uses the service( I am on friend's subscription) I will switch to Pluto.
@aureliah (22468)
• Kenya
Its been long since we had some rains here and I just miss just a little of it