A Mixed Bag of Tricks

Happy Monday Everyone! yuck...it's another day of Mother Nature hitting us with her mixed bag of tricks. Woke up to find about an inch of snow on the ground, it got warmer so the snow is mostly melted. You would think that would be good news but later tonight and tomorrow we'll be getting more snow, ice and rain. Maybe not necessarily in that order. My daughter ran to the store to get a few things we need and I'm sure there will be a run on the usual bread, milk and eggs. She also has to stop and pick up her prescription because it's almost a given that tomorrow will be treacherous driving and she won't be going to work. This winter has been crazy with it's unusually high temperatures and then plunging frigid cold. Once again we're on the Mother Nature roller coaster. How's the weather in your neck of the myLot woods?
Wet and more wet. No snow
Hope it stays warm enough that your wet doesn't turn to ice
@Marilynda1225 I don't think so. Roomie was supposed to have a doctor's appointment somewhere west of town. He cancelled though, as he was worried about the road conditions. It isn't icy here but it could have been there.
We were cloudy this morning but the sun popped out this afternoon. We're supposed to get 1-4inches if snow tomorrow before it turns to rain. We'll see. Thankfully, we have 6 dozen eggs from when two stores had them on sale for $1 2 weeks ago. Plus we just bought milk and bread two days ago. However, we need meats and snacks. Lol
Always need those snacks!!
@Marilynda1225 I'd prefer the meats. lol.
We have snow and ice, about 1 to 3 inches, coming our way tonight.
From the sound of it it's going to be a mess
@Marilynda1225 I think it will be.
we will be getting our share of this tomorrow night
We'll get it a bit earlier than you
@Marilynda1225 yes you will.supposed to start in the afternoon?
@bunnybon7 (38793)
• Holiday, Florida
same here. up hot , then down cold, except we don't get the snow so daughter don't get to call off work most all will end up with nasty colds and maybe even darn pneumonia
This up and down weather does make people sick
I think we are about on the same roller coaster than you are.
I think so too
We have a ton of snow here but it hasn't caused many problems.
It good when it doesn't cause any problems
@Hate2Iron (9774)
It's still pretty cold and apparently we are in for yet another storm. I swear, this was not what I expected when we moved back. Fingers crossed... they got it wrong!!
This has been a crazy up and down winter weather wise.
@Nana49 (1224)
Its raining here but not really cold out .. I am hoping ole man winter is about thru with us .. We havent had much snow in awhile .. I will be glad to see spring and all the pretty flowers and be able to go outdoors and enjoy the weather.. :)
I can't wait for spring
All sunshine and blue skies here.
A nice change from all your rain
Sorry about that crazy weather you are having. Those warmer days of winter are sure a big tease, but welcome nonetheless I'm sure. It's partly sunny with a chance of showers and a high of 81, low of 71, and a gentle breeze. I'm not complaining. lol
This has been a crazy winter for us.
@wolfgirl569 (19028)
• Marion, Ohio
Dry right now and the temps are trying to level out for a few days. No extreme swings.
We had snow yesterday and chirping birds today. The snow didn't even hit our atmosphere, but it said it was snowing. It's overcast and cold but brave birds are coming out to herald spring. Stay Warm and Safe!
@Nevena83 (13755)
• Serbia
At this time, rain and snow fell right here.
@Deepizzaguy (16790)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The weather in Lake Charles is a little bit of cold with a small chance of showers this week.
We had snow on the cars this morning. Tonight we have another winter weather advisory.
It's still warm and sunny here and should be so for some weeks yet,