Morning.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
It's actually decent outside, but a little cloudy. I've been watching YouTube for a couple hours and decided I needed to be a little more productive before work, so I took the dogs out for the second time this morning, then heated up some leftovers and moved into the living room to do some online stuff. I am going to post this, get to my notifications and then work on my blog for a little while. I work this afternoon. I am back to my normal nights schedule and hopefully that is where she will leave me. I don't mind nights as long as my schedule stays the same week to week. I have tomorrow off, which makes me happy. What is everyone else up to this morning/early afternoon?
Just myLot here and online surfing.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Looking for more Miranda Lambert swag?
@thislittlepennyearns No, but I watched some of her videos yesterday.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@JohnRoberts of course you did.
@Tina30219 (39748)
• Onaway, Michigan
Nothing going on here cold out here and suppose to get some snow. I hope you have a good day at work.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
it was borderline hot outside wheni took the dogs out
@Nana49 (1224)
I slept in and started the day out late ..im still working on a new routine that works best for me ..that i can get my body use to doing the same things .. Wanting To be up.early and get my day started early is top of my list ... Getting ready to watch my soap operas and mylot the rest of my evening .. :)
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Well I have to actually go to work, so I have to be productive during the hours outside of work.To get everything accomplished. I don't like soap operas. I never saw the point in them.
A routine is good really. At least you can plan your day around work or whatever.
@Hate2Iron (9774)
I was in a grouchy mood today so I upped my meditation minutes. :) I'm a little less grouchy ;)