Do you feel guilty of NOT cheating someone?

@Sheali (3826)
Today, I got a sad news. One of my close friends broke up with her boy friend. Basically, he was having an affair with another girl as well and according to him, he wasn't sure about the other girl He had little feelings for her but my friend was his priority. Well, that's what he said, when he was confronted by my friend. She knew about this from before but she loved him so much that never talked to him about the other girl. She thought maybe if she loves him more he would be her.. I don't know.. She was crazy, or maybe she is still crazy.. Many bad arguments happened between them, which I don't want to disclose here but now she feels that she should have accepted the proposal of her parents of marrying a richer guy than her boy friend. Well it may sound wrong to compare two people like that but yaa.. SHE IS GUILTY OF NOT CHEATING HIM THEN.. Basically guilty because she had hurt her parent's feelings for the wrong guy.. What are your views about this? Do you feel guilty of NOT cheating someone? Kindly note: I am not saying a wealthy person is more eligible. I am just saying what she said as she is heart broken. Other qualities are also very important. Picture is from google images.
• Uzbekistan
"...she should have accepted the proposal of her parents of marrying a richer guy than her boy friend..." This idea is so not European! I can't relate to it and I'm sure many other members from Europe and North America can't, either.
@Sheali (3826)
She is having this feeling because he betrayed her.. as I said not a very right way to compare two people.. but now that she is heart broken, she told me all these.. She rejected a better proposal for someone who ditched her.. Her parents didn't say marry the guy because he is rich.. this is what she is saying, now that she is sad.. other things also matter
@MALUSE Correct, this is not something European. You do not marry someone because of the money.
@Sheali (3826)
@LadyDuck This was just a way in which she compared him to her boy friend.. after she was heart broken.. She never met the other person as she loved him. All she knew about him was that he was wealthier than her boy friend. She know about his family background, education, salary, basically general stuff.. not his nature So now she just said it that way.. that you know even though he was well settled, I chose my boy friend as I loved him so much.. I wanted him and that is what matters... but now when he behaved like this.. she just said that in an angry tone.. I personally know the other guy.. he is better than her boy friend in every aspect but she never told me about him as she didn't want to discuss about anyone.. For her it was.. once you love some one it is only him.. she is a very genuine person..
@WiseGhots (9997)
Why should I feel guilty for it? This is the RIGHT way to have a relationship.
@Sheali (3826)
She is feeling guilty thinking that may be she should have listened to her parents and left him (cheated him).. but she loved him and so wanted to be with him..
@WiseGhots (9997)
@Sheali She doesn't have to feel like that. She is better than him!
@Sheali (3826)
@WiseGhots Yaa.. That's what I told her..
No one can help falling in love, but this boyfriend of hers is no good. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Best for her to move on.
@Sheali (3826)
I told her many time.. but.. For her it was.. once you love some one it is only him.. she is a very genuine person.. she tried to work out her relationship.. but I know that boy is really bad naturewise
@Sheali It seems she will have to work on that all by herself or be very sorry some day.
@Sheali (3826)
@DianneN She left him and now she is trying to figure out stuff..
@ShyBear88 (20405)
I don’t think I would ever cheat that just not me. If I’m not longer in love I will jsut say if and we can figure things out from there with or hurting our hikers . I don’t think I would ever cheat nor would my husband he is too scared that I would hurt him.
@Sheali (3826)
I agree.. trust is very important in any relationship I am glad thay you are happily married.. May God be always with you
@ShyBear88 (20405)
@Sheali thank you! I’m glad we have an open enough relationship that we can talk about anything. I get through for loops some times but the key is always to talk to each other.
@Sheali (3826)
@ShyBear88 Yaa.. healthy communication is very important
@moonandstars (10520)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Is this rich guy still free? It does look like that loving truly makes us only fools. And, if you already have someone, why cheat? I don't get it.
@Sheali (3826)
That guy is free.. he is my school classmate and I know him.. but it is tricky now.. Let's see
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Sheali And, he maybe doesn't want to be a second resort. Yes, let's see and wait
@Sheali (3826)
@sofssu (21522)
We don't have to slip in our morals because someone did us wrong. But I am happy that she broke up with him, he doesn't deserve her.
@Sheali (3826)
Yaa.. She deserves someone better who would respect her
@sofssu (21522)
@Sheali not just respect her but also value her for what she is.
@Sheali (3826)
@sofssu true
@crossbones27 (23472)
• Redlands, California
Other qualities are always more important than money. Why this world is so miserable because they think money is the most important thing. Why you know we are a poor world. That being said him cheating speaks for itself, think maybe you just could not get the proper words out on this and do not sweat it I do 90 percent of my posts are without being able to get proper words out. That being said, think you got enough out so where we kind of know what you mean.
@Sheali (3826)
She never met the other person as she loved him. All she knew about him was that he was wealthier than her boy friend. She know about his family background, education, salary, basically general stuff.. not his nature So now she just said it that way.. that yoiu know even though he was well settled, I chose my boy friend as I loved him so much.. I wanted him and that is what matters... but now when he behaved like this.. she just said that in an angry tone.. I personally know the other guy.. he is better than her boy friend in every aspect but she never told me about him as she didn't want to discuss about anyone.. For her it was.. once you love some one it is only him.. she is a very genuine person..
• Redlands, California
@Sheali I hear you, sad to hear, it is always devastating when that happens. Why I stay single, no can disappoint me in that regard.
@Sheali (3826)
@crossbones27 Yaa.. but people love to love someone
@VivaLaDani13 (24940)
• Perth, Australia
@Sheali I would never cheat on somebody. Even through some really bad relationships, I never cheated. It's just morally wrong to me.
@Sheali (3826)
Yes.. she is also like that.. Now she is really sad.. and is saying whatever is coming to her mind.. She really loved him
• Perth, Australia
@Sheali I'm sorry for your friend. I hate how these awful things happen!
@nela13 (12964)
• Portugal
She did the right thing, he would always cheat her.
@Sheali (3826)
I know
@Nevena83 (13755)
• Serbia
When one is left by the one we love, our heart is always broken.
@Sheali (3826)
I know
You can't help who you love. Although she's heartbroken over her boyfriend cheating she might have been more miserable being married to someone she didn't love even if they had more money. I'm sure she'll find the right person when the time is right.
@Sheali (3826)
I know the other guy personally.. he is better than her boy friend in every aspect but she never told me about him as she didn't want to discuss about anyone.. She never met him to know his nature.. For her it was.. once you love some one it is only him.. she is a very genuine person..