Missing someone

Daytona Beach, Florida
How do you get someone to want to spend more time with you? I am thinking that maybe I am making myself too available, which can seem undesirable. All I do is think about him when he is not here, but I don't think someone can miss you if you are always there. But also, it is hard for someone to notice you when something else is always in their face. Friendships, romances, work relations. All of these have to have some sort of delicate balance, that must stay inherently unbalanced or there would never be anything to strive for, which would take away the wanting anyhow. I'm very pensive today for some reason, and I am not speaking of anyone or anything in particular. That's totally a lie. Why can't I stop thinking about him?
@UncleJoe (12203)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Awe! Why didn't you tell me you cared?
Uncle Joe! I would have told you, but you didn't write, you didn't call! That's why I been missing you!
@UncleJoe (12203)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Love works in wonderful yet unexplained ways--- missing him and thinking about him all the time could mean he is the one in your mind, but does he demonstrate the same pining for you ?
I don't know. We only just talked a few days ago about our unexpected attraction to one another, and he did say he felt the same way, but was not trying to jump into anything. (Neither am I). But since then, not much has been said. You can't stop or slow down fate, nor can you speed it up. So I just sit and wait. I have gotten very good at making my mylot writing look like I am doing very important work. I wonder if I am writing about him in hopes that he will come look over my shoulder and read what I am writing?? He isn't here right now, he had an eye appointment. Which would be better, to let him read if he walks in, or slam the lid down in a way that he knows it is about him?? I should start practicing this
@starflye78 oh so you both live together, is that right ?
@enlightenedpsych2 yes, I live in a homeless shelter and he is also a resident here. Things are still complicated, especially in a group setting where public displays of affection are against the rules. We both suffer from mental illness also, and I can definitelly tell that the voices in his head are conflicted.
@db20747 (13713)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
That is a challenge!! Not looking desperate when you are!!!
Well something must have gone properly, because the energy seems to be changing. It's a complicated situation for both of us, I am bipolar and he has schizoeffective disorder. Beautifully messy and horribly complicatedly uncomplicated.
Not sure why.
What's meant to be will happen
@Missmwngi (11535)
• Nairobi, Kenya
This is why i find love confusing lol
I think it is just fine to go on thinking about him.