Who is enjoying Christmas every Friday evening ?

That is correct, you read right, I am asking about the new Friday line up on HALLMARK channel from last month till the end of December 2019 ? The line up will include premiers that came out in the #CountdowntoChristmas Hallmark has run for 10 years as well as old movies that were featured between 2009 to now. I am guessing it is their way of giving us viewers the 'blessing' of holiday all year long. I for one am quite 'tickled' green and red ! How about you ?
Well, I am way over Christmas by the time the last day of December rolls around.
Oh my gosh - I am still trying to get over this past Christmas . . . there is no way I can handle reminders about Christmas all year long .
• Uzbekistan
Christmas all year long? That would turn me into a heathen in no time!
Not something that I like, this is sure. Imagine watching a Christmas movie when outside there is a temperature of 30 ยบ C.
• Uzbekistan
@LadyDuck For us it would be more than strange,but for Aussies and New Zealanders it's normal. Christmas parties on the beach!
@MALUSE This is true. The only time we were in a hot country for Christmas I did not enjoy the celebration at all, I missed the cold, the fireplace, the short daylight hours.
Same as @much2say, I do not want to hear about Christmas after December is over and not until the next December.
• Uzbekistan
Again, we are of the same opinion. Must be our Europeanness. :-)
@MALUSE I know no one who would like to see Christmas movies all the year round.
@LadyDuck some staff members and promotions advisors thought differently at Hallmark and it is now their #1 channel rating expertise, again that makes the station even shine. I am sure there are folks out there who do appreciate the gesture or annoyance
Now, that's a channel that thinks as I do. I love Christmas movies. Though I don't have cable and the Hallmark channel, I can still see a good lineup of Christmas movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Roku.
The good thing is that the hallmark channel showing the movies is part of our cable package and I don't have to pay extra for this sort of wonderful entertainment ! Thanks for stopping by @just4him
@enlightenedpsych2 You're welcome. One thing I've found is that a lot of the movies on Hallmark are also on Netflix. I also found them free on YouTube.
@just4him yeah that free venue and platforms like YouTube kills record sales, movie royalties as in DVD sales, and so much more for the artist/actor/performer who works so hard and some people out there just love taking the entertainment in without actually buying it. Oh well Hallmark has a few channels I cannot afford nor will spend extra on BUT when and if I choose to watch one off a 'free site', I KNOW I will be taking some performers family $$ in a small sense of the whole thing.
@Ronrybs (8408)
• London, England
Some people have no pity! I get fed up with Christmas by the 26, so that would drive me mad
We are two.
Well @Ronrybs as you claim 'getting fed up' with the holidays, is maybe why the channel continues with a tradition supposedly only reserved for a few weeks at the end of the year. It is a sign, perhaps that people are just beginning to feel and hopefully keeping the spirit alive, peace may flourish better and faster
@Aquitaine24 (2874)
• San Jose, California
Those are generally suitable movies for a wide audience.
Not for me. We have our Friday date nights then, anyway.
@JESSY3236 (8377)
not for me. I don't want to think about Christmas until next Christmas.
@Hate2Iron (9774)
A new Christmas movie ever Friday night until the end of Dec 2019?? Did I read that right???
• Rupert, Idaho
Don't have Cable....but that might be interesting....then if you are not into watching Christmas movies....just change the channel!
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Since I retired last October my life has been one long Christmas Day! . . . oh, wait, that was a dream . . .
@dya80dya (10305)
No. I don't enjoy it.
@didinedhia (1944)
• Algeria
not me
@Missmwngi (11535)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Enjoy while it lasts
@CarolDM (15475)
That sounds interesting. Not into Christmas movies but for the rest of the world, good for you!
@UncleJoe (12162)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
We love Hallmark movies because they are clean and always have a good story. They may be overdoing the Christmas theme.