And we have a delay

The weather is not supposed to be great tonight and tomorrow but the predicted snow accumulation is only 1-3 inches for this area. Still, I just got a call from my job saying that we will have a delayed opening and they'll decide if they need to close in the morning. I love when they decide these things the night before. Now I can set the alarm for a little later. Getting the call about a delay after I'm already awake does me no good.
@Tina30219 (39748)
• Onaway, Michigan
Weather is suppose to be bad here also suppose to get over 10+ inches of snow here
oh no. That sounds miserable. We aren't supposed to get much (another perk of living next to the ocean) but they are expecting icy roads in the morning.
@Tina30219 (39748)
• Onaway, Michigan
@NJChicaa Yeah it sucks the kids around here has had a lot of days off because of cold weather and snow
@Tina30219 they get added on at the end of the year. In this area it is over 90 degrees in the classrooms. We all want out as early as possible.
Here they never let anybody know until 6am.
I really like knowing the night before but that isn't always possible. They are more willing to make the call on a delay the night before because you're still planning to get a day that counts in. Closing changes things. It is also better for parents who have to figure out what to do with kids when there is a delay
@NJChicaa yes for sure. It is hard for some parents to make plans last minute.
Some extra z's for you.