The never ending winter

France
It seems this day that we have the never ending winter! I mean look it's still very cold and snowing everywhere. what in the name of burning hell is going on? Is this the year of the never ending winter? I would like some warm weather soon. What are your thoughts on this matter ?
• Rupert, Idaho
I definitely agree...it feels as if it will never end!
• France
Yes it wants to go on forever. I can only sip warm drinks and stay warm inside.
@JWMILLER (793)
• Lafayette, Tennessee
We have had lots of rain, but some flowers are pushing up through the mud. Lots of rain
• Rupert, Idaho
@LestatPen 36 more days till Spring here, but will this bad weather end? That's a good question!
Springtime will eventually arrive.
• France
Yes that will be nice, hope it gets warmer then. This winter is long.
@JWMILLER (793)
• Lafayette, Tennessee
@LestatPen Not very long,,,we have had a really rainey weather, almost no snow and not many really cold temps for Tennessee.
@WiseGhots (10474)
Elsa (from Frozen) is liking this weather, haha!
• France
She is the one who made this weather!
@WiseGhots (10474)
@JWMILLER (793)
• Lafayette, Tennessee
@LestatPen Maybe, she seems to have great powers
@sabtraversa (13403)
I think I would complain about the summer heat anyway. The spring equinox falls at the end of March, so I don't really expect winter to end until then. I can't complain because we've been having icy weeks but decent weeks too.
• France
Yes the end of march is when the snow will stop? that is good to know I was wondering about that. Well then I guess we have 2 more months of cold then.
@sabtraversa (13403)
@LestatPen Not necessarily, but as we got some snow at the beginning of March in the previous years, I would think so.
@shubhu3 (26817)
• New Delhi, India
You are correct. This time the winter is seriously not ending.
• France
Yes it feels like it is Decemeber.
@shubhu3 (26817)
• New Delhi, India
@Nana49 (1358)
We have had a mild winter other then a few cold days for us it has been never ending rain .. And still raining I want sunshine pretty days not dull dark dreary rain Yuck ..
• France
Yes the rain and cold all over seem to not want to go away. I hope soon.
Same here. It is one of those frustrating things that is just out of our control. Stay safe and warm.
• France
Yes all I can do is light candles, and stay warm in bed also.
@JWMILLER (793)
• Lafayette, Tennessee
Frist is climate change,,,much different weather in places unlike no one ever remembers. The cause, oceans surfaces [about 3/4 of the earth's survace] getiing warmer and messing up traditional weather patterns of temps, storms, etc. Can only get worse, unless we make real changes in all of our lives.
• France
I rather make changes. Than to live in the Frozen movie. You make some good points.