Long Writing Break

I have not posted for months here or anywhere because I felt the exhaustion tolling on me. I thought that I might be needing a short break for writing. But of course I could not go on not writing at all. I am missing it a lot and I have to get back when I feel like I am ready. I have been busy too for the past few days since I have a lot of personal stuff to do. My second daughter had her presentation yesterday and we watched her perform. The show ended after more than two hours and we decided to treat the kids for a dinner outside. It was tiring but seeing how happy the kids were, it's all worth it. I wish I can go back writing actively again. Its a weekend but I have chores lined up.
@Dextoi (2760)
Well, hello there! :) How long have you been on a hiatus?
Hi there! I think three months or more? I am not particularly sure.
@Dextoi (2760)
@cherigucchi oh.. that's perfectly fine.. I hope you have done whawt you need to do.. and welcome back!
@Missmwngi (11535)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Offline life cannot be avoided. Just pop up here when you can
Pop in here when you have time. It should be fun here not cause you stress. Treating your kids to dinner after the show sounds lovely. I agree it's all worth it when we see our kids happy.
Welcome back, I hope you feel better now and you can come back writing more often.
@thelme55 (16016)
Welcome back! I am not often here at Mylot, too.
@mandala100 (56113)
Welcome back again my friend.
@shubhu3 (26797)
• New Delhi, India
Have me time too. We are here only whenever you get time you come here.
@sunrisefan (23005)
Hi Ms. Cheri! It's been a long time I have not seen you here and I'm glad you're back (or at least taking a peep).
• Lenox, Georgia
Hey, it's good to see you! I hope you're doing well. =) We are here whenever you decide to write.
@Sheali (3824)
Hi.. Glad to meet you. I joined in January so for me this is your first post.. Looking forward to more of your posts..