What was the craziest thing you did in the name of love?

@fluffy69 (2938)
This is one of the questions i still encounter up to this day even if im married already. And to answer this, i once tried to race with a speeding bus with my moped just to have a glance of my then gf (my wife now) who was also looking down at me, The bus was so fast i could hardly catch up with it, but i did all i could just to see her. What about you?
@moonandstars (13403)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Showing up at the guy's place, at his doors and saying he should give me the chance. It was so much better in my head. In real life, a very uncomfortable situation and, it wasn't the Sun's fault (34 Celsius degrees, summer time)
@fluffy69 (2938)
That is strange indeed:)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@fluffy69 Judge me all you want. Not that I was expecting you to
@fluffy69 (2938)
@moonandstars no i didnt judge you. It was you who thought that which surprised me
@PainsOnSlate (21487)
I married my college love. We moved all over the United States following his dream and he got it in Canada. Our children were young when we moved to Canada. So glad we did it, the kids are adults now and we all love Canada. And we have been married 52 years....
@fluffy69 (2938)
52 years! Wow!! Congratulations! You had celebrated your golden anniversary most couples seldom reach.
@fluffy69 I have to pinch myself once in a while. I find it crazy that we have been married that long...the sad part is both of us are really really old...
@fluffy69 (2938)
@PainsOnSlate you with all honesty whether you believe it or not, i feel happy and i load those people who have stayed for many decades in their marriage. Imagine in the usa and other western countries, divorce is something couple will do anytime they want as long as they see reasons to divorce their spouses. Kudos to your great love for each other!
I lost myself when breaking up with someone.
@fluffy69 (2938)
It was the loneliest moment i think for you,
@fluffy69 It was before, my friend. I am back on track now.
@kepweng (22773)
I course him to witch
Thank heavens you lived to tell us about it!!
@Sheali (6424)
Well, I am crazy enough to not fall in love