My sunday was ruined.

@fluffy69 (2908)
Well, we planned for this: my wife would have a nice massage in a spa. Now, when we went there, the staff were so unaccommodating. They told us that the couple’s room was taken already. We said, we would wait. But they sent us away, telling us we should visit their other branch which was very far. I wrote to the owner. Dont know if she has read it already or what. They have a nice service because we went there before but if the owner wouldnt tell her staff how to be polite and professional, i dont think their business would stay. Their rate is not friendly. Much higher compared to other spas As soon as we arrived home, i looked up in the internet some spas in the city and we found one. Much cheaper yet they offer the same quality service. Have you encountered impolite unprofessional staff? How did you deal with it?
It was really not customer-friendly to send you away when you already said you would wait. Depending on the price they could have even offered you a glass of champagne each because it is Sunday.... or something like that. Did you have an appointment or was is spontaneous? One of our favorite restaurants lost us as customers because they have done something similar. They sent us away, and I never think about them again. We did find another favorite restaurant where we go to regularly. Getting new customers is not the hard part for a business but keeping their loyal customer base is.
@fluffy69 (2908)
I totally agree with you- keeping loyal customers is hard. No, they never offered such. I think the owner doesnt have much knowledge on customer service and marketin strategy.
@hereandthere (36350)
sometimes the reason is they don't have enough people, but there's too many customers plus those who made reservations the good thing is, like beauty parlors, there are so many spas now, you can easily transfer to another one
@fluffy69 (2908)
Now, we are eyeing on the spa near our place, i just found it through the internet. They simply dont realize that there are a lot of spas competing with them.
@fluffy69 actually, they are probably already used to people spa-hopping, the same way people are salon-hopping. i hope you have a good experience at the new spa
@fluffy69 (2908)
@hereandthere yes. Thanks. You know, it comes to my head, spa is a good business. A lot of people want a nice massage.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's no way to run a business. Here, at least the spas I go to, one needs an appointment that must be made ahead of time.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Good thing you never encountered this Ms. dianne
@fluffy69 Thank you.
I have not experienced that but if I did I would leave and not come back.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Yes, i will never c9me back there. After all, it’s not the only spa in the city.
• Agra, India
Yes...often and and do make it a point that I tell the owner about this
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Wow that is quite rude. Yes and if they are non professional like that, then I leave anyway. I am so sorry that happened to you. Did you go to the other place and if so how was it?
@fluffy69 (2908)
We didnt go right away to another one because the ones we knew of were always crowded and the service was not as good as it so we returned home and looked up on the internet. We got one actually and we will go there next week.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@fluffy69 Okay hope that one will be fine Oreo.
@fluffy69 (2908)
@TiarasOceanView thank you.
I am sorry that you feel this way. Some people lack good customer service. If I am in your shoe, I will call the attention of the manager. For me, I would not write a letter. I will ask the staff to call his or her manager at that particular time.
@fluffy69 (2908)
I wrote the the owner and ah she did not reply. That spa has a lot of negative reviews also. They are in business but they dont know what customer service is.
@fluffy69 In time, this business close down. Are you going to have a follow-up?
@fluffy69 (2908)
@Shavkat i got another spa. Theydid not respond to my message.
I would visit differnt spa
@fluffy69 (2908)
We decided not to really come back there.
@fluffy69 thats a good move indeed
@fluffy69 (2908)
@didinedhia (4388)
• Algeria
i hate it when they are unpro!!!! and i reallyneed a hard massage!!!!
@fluffy69 (2908)
time to go to a spa with professional staff.
• Algeria
@fluffy69 yess really good!! im joking ive never went to a massage place
So glad you wrote the owner. It is good that you found another spa at a cheaper price too. If staff is unprofessional, I go elsewhere.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Yes miss deborah. We drove like half an hour just to get there. Well, they just lost two customers.
@fluffy69 Good! They deserve to lose two customers.
One needs to make an appointment first.
@fluffy69 (2908)
You are right.
What a shame. I would be writing to the manager too. That is very rude. They will lose a lot of customers if that is their attitude.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Yes that is the possibility. When i read reviews about them. Half was bad, half was good, but since i added another negative review i think the good was outnumbered.
I'm sorry you were turned away from the spa and were treated unprofessionally. I hope you get a response to your message to the owner. I'm sure I have, and I guarantee I never used their services again.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Yes. We felt the same thing.
I would have been so disappointed. I'm glad you are going somewhere else and not giving them the business after how they treated you.
@fluffy69 (2908)
Yes. I could not sleep on time that night out of anger.
@porwest (13617)
Good customer service is a rarity anywhere these days. It is what it is. I simply adjust my spending to accommodate better service—no matter if bad customer service is the "norm," a business still has to earn MY business.
@fluffy69 (2908)
You are right with that Jim.
@Sheali (7381)
Sorry to know I never faced that
@sofssu (23284)
Sorry that you had such a lousy experience. I go to my friend's spa and so I get treated special. The girls there are extra nice to me.