Last two days of the month.

The kids homework last night was pretty easy, thankfully. As the niece had done all but her reading in afternoon daycare, and the nephew read as soon as he got here, while mom and I tried to find a pack of cards for his other homework. Which was a subtracting game, and kinda fun. Though he got a little mad because I had beat him . Then we had them get their snowboots, hats and jackets on, while we finished getting dressed. Since it was rumored to snow last night into today. Then mom called her coworker, who mentioned maybe going to bingo with us, with her son.. but her son wouldn't wake up from a nap so she didn't go. We got to bingo a few minutes late, but the guy hadn't started yet - yay. So we got our table and ordered the kids dinner, while starting the first game. Which I won the game, so got another $10 giftcard. Then after the nephew finished his dinner, he wanted to try the fried dough that I've mentioned here before, that has a whole bunch of crud on it.. so we ordered it, though without a few of the things on it. And boy did my excitement for it quickly leave after my first bite, . Which is why I didn't want to get it without the boyfriend being here, as its $10, and I figured I wouldn't like it with more than just the sugar on it. And that guy will eat almost anything. Thankfully though, we had over $50 in giftcards, so we paid for it through that instead of money . Neither mom or I won the second or third game. And we sadly didn't get to play the fourth game, as something went wrong with either the computer or system the guy uses for it. So bingo ended a half hour early. But the guy says he'll have it go longer next week to make up for it. Cool. And while we were there playing, some of the schools started sending out two hour school delay messages for today. Including the one these kids go to. So we wrote my friend saying the kids won't be going at all today, since we had to pick them up at noon already, as there's no point to send them for one or two hours. She said okay. So since bingo ended early, and the kids now weren't going to school today, we went to play arcade games before leaving. And boy were all four of us happy when we found a brand new game, that involves the WWE superstars . Especially because it gives you WWE cards! So as you can probably imagine.. It's where we spent most of our giftcards too . But I'm the only one who was able to get one of each of the eight cards. Then when we got outside to get in the car, it was snowing, real good. And the ground was already covered. But before going home, we stopped at KFC so mom and I could get some mashed potatoes to split and a fried chicken breast for me.. no idea why mom didn't want one, she usually does. Then we got home we ate and washed all the kids dirty clothes, the niece brushed her teeth and went to bed, and I put on the rest of WWE Raw from Monday through OnDemand for mom, the nephew and I. My brother usually works until midnight on Wednesdays, but he shocked us last night by getting home at 1130pm. Which worked for us, because mom and I were going to go out at midnight and shovel his spot so it'd be clear when he got home, but we really didn't want to because we were too comfy on the couch, lol. . Nephew went to bed at midnight, like usual when he's here on a night with no school the next day. Mom and I stayed up for another hour, to watch two more episodes of our Netflix show. Then we all went to bed too. Today, none of us got up until 830am, when the nephew got up because of a bloody nose. Which meant I wasn't able to take my new medicine today, as I have to take it the same time every day, which is around 715am. . So instead the nephew and I both went back to sleep until about 915am when the niece ended up getting up from a bloody nose (she picked her nose to have one, unlike her brother), so I turned the cartoons on for the nephew and played games on my phone. About an hour later, I had the nephew get his clothes for the day and take a shower to get dressed. Then mom, niece and I all went downstairs to make toast for the kids breakfast, and pancakes and scrambled eggs for mine, moms and my brothers. Though I only had a little bit of the eggs, because my stomach of course started in again. Nephew then brushed his teeth and got his stuff on to go outside and play in the snow. And after I helped mom take all the trash out, I gave the niece a bath, and changed into some comfy clothes to watch tv. Which we were able to get caught up on most of this weeks 'Masked Singer', before mom had to take my brother to the courthouse for when he caught someone stealing. Nephew and I then decided to have some apples for a snack, while the niece had a banana.. and since none of us have seen the 'Ralph breaks the internet' movie yet, we rented it OnDemand - which we're still watching now while I'm here writing this. I'm also trying to find something to buy at Walmart for $15, as mom got $5 in her PayPal account for her birthday, that expires today and has to be used online.. so gonna use my $10 Walmart giftcard with it. Later, we're supposed to be going back to the mall, to get some pizza from the foodcourt. As mom and I picked up some loyalty rewards cards for the place when we were there last week, and you get $5 just for signing up, then $10 in birthday rewards the month of your birthday. So since it's the last day of moms birthday month, we need to go use her $10. Which with the $5 from signing up, will give us $15 - aka a free large cheese pizza. . And then of course, mom and I have our Thursday night shows of 'Greys' and 'A million little things' to watch before bed . See you around.. take care. Photo is mine. Shows my bingo win, the awful fried dough (that had sugar, vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream on it), and the WWE cards the game gave.
I wish that we had a bingo hall around here.
it's not a bingo hall, or regular bingo. though we do have those too, at churches..
You certainly did not have any dull moments yesterday and today!!
ehh, little bit. but mot much.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad the kids are being good so far for you,
Not really, least not the niece.. just not writing about the bad.. too much.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
@Courtlynn Hope it isnt too bad then.
@Hate2Iron (11391)
When you are a kid... snow is awesome lol!!
snow is awesome at any age, to me. LOL
@Courtlynn I still love it too
@Tampa_girl7 so does my mom and grandma (:
It sounds like you had a very eventful day yesterday and today seems that way aswell. I am sure the kids enjoyed their impromptu day off of school.
they only didn't want to go to school, because they wanted to play in the snow, while we have it. LOL.
@Courtlynn I don't blame them. I love playing in the snow myself!
@ScribbledAdNauseum me too. I hate that I didn't feel good earlier to play in it with the nephew.
@Nana49 (3248)
Sounds like you had a good time at bingo ..i have not been in a very long time .. But i have won money before.. There.. I was just telling my daughters we should think about going again ..they have never been Bingo can be alot of fun ..unless you get hooked
This wasn't regular bingo, but it was a funnier bingo, since it had music. I have been to regular bingo about 80 times, if not more, though, and have won at least 75% of those times.
• Lenox, Georgia
Yay for snow, gift cards and free pizza!!! How awesome. =)
right! (:
I wouldn't like that fried dough either. I'm glad the nephew liked it. I'm glad you won the first game of Bingo and found the new arcade game and got all the WWE cards offered with it. I know you're happy with the snow. I hope the kids had a good time playing in it.
Oh no, the nephew didn't like it either. He told us "yuck, never again". lol. thank you, win or lose, we're so glad we find this music bingo. Thanks, I really enjoy playing that game, its so easy. wish they'd somehow get new cards though, lol. yes! just wish it'd be more than a few inches, and stay longer than a day. ugh.
@Courtlynn Maybe they'll surprise you with new cards the next time you go. You never know. Here's hoping. I really love looking out of my window. I know spring is coming soon and this will all melt away. Not overnight thank God. Maybe you'll get a snowfall that lasts a few days. This is a winter I will long remember.
@just4him unfortunately. Thats not how the game works. would be nice though. I wish we would get a good storm before winter ends.
• Rupert, Idaho
Sounds like a very busy 2 days, but fun too with the bingo games, and arcade! Sounds like good food was on the menu too!
was pretty busy.. and music bingo is definitely a good time. even the kids liked it, especially when the songs from the third game started, as they were ones they knew from 2017.
• Rupert, Idaho
@Courtlynn sounds like it was, for sure! And I can imagine....they love the popular music! Music bingo sounds like a blast!
@MommyOfEli2013 a lot of the are songs kids shouldn't listen to. but that's on their mom for letting them in the car.
@YrNemo (16439)
Oh my, you do live a very busy life. You can open a child care centre from the experience you have there entertaining your young relatives.
Sometimes. I could, so could my mom. But we don't want to.
@YrNemo (16439)
@Courtlynn Lots of responsibilities and paperwork involved!
@YrNemo i dont doubt it. But wed be fine doing it. We just dont want to. No need.
Wow! I have only played regular bingo a few times. I had beginner's luck and won oodles at bingo. I'd love to play again.
I played regular bingo over 80 times, and have won at least 75%. This is music bingo though.
@Courtlynn I know, but I have no idea what music bingo is.
@DianneN regular bingo just with songs instead of b2s and o69s.
@norcal (4133)
• Franklinton, North Carolina
It sounds like you stay busy.
Half the time, I guess.
I think that it is pretty cool that you won at bingo. Have the kids had many snow days in your area? Ours have had quite a few here this year.
no, they have only had one day out of school because of it, that I remember. And then this 2 hour delay.
I am in awe of the way you find reward cards and such, you go girl, you are my hero!!
All you gotta do is look. lol. Our free pizza was good.
That’s great you could use the gift cards to pay for the disappointing fried dough. Pretty awesome there’s a new WWE game. My son would have loved that a few years ago when he was collecting everything WWE. It seems like skipping your medicine would be worse then taking it an hour late? Free pizza