All is well

At 7am I got up and took my new medicine. Then I fell back asleep until my alarm went off again for the half an hour later mark, where I had a banana so I wouldn't get too nauseous. Went back alseep until my alarm went off for a third time, at 9am, as I had my yearly physical at 930. Which as always, all is well.. Besides my stomach pains, which are being figured out.. And are even less often than they were before. Though, I did have the doctor refer me for a bone density appointment, since I had been on the depo birth control for over 6 years. (That appointment is later this week) Then when my mom and I got back home, I made us some buttered toast and fried eggs. Which I haven't had in about 10 years. I also had some chocolate milk, while mom had orange juice and a banana. And now we're watching the last new episode of 'Ghost Adventures' with my brother, as he got to the livingroom tv first and neither of us want to go upstairs. Mom blames the furniture, lol. As well as doing a load of laundry, and dishes. Plus I'm obviously here writing this, then going to try getting some - if not all - of my notifications cleared. Lunch is going to be chicken, which I'll start in the next hour. While dinner is going to be another delicious steak and mashed potatoes meal .
@HazySue (27379)
It sounds like you are starting to get the help you need. I hope things keep getting better for you. I am glad you hade a good report from your doctor.
Always a good report.. Thanks
You've been a busy little bee so far today! Glad things went well with the doctor.
Thank you
You are eating well today.
Always do, in my opinion.
Glad all is well. I'm finally able to sit down and work on notifications. I had a surprise when I logged on.
Thank you. Hope you get alot of them done.
@Courtlynn Same to you!!!! I've been trying to keep up with them all. I may take a little walk later to break it up.
@DianneN i didnt have too many today, as i went through most of what i had after two days, two times yesterday.
@FayeHazel (25955)
Happy your appointment went well, and I hope they get an answer soon about your stomach.
So far, they think it's IBS. But waiting for more test results.
@FayeHazel (25955)
@Courtlynn Aw no. At least once you know, you will know effective ways to deal with it
@FayeHazel all the dr said was to take miralax daily to every other day, and gave me an antidepressant for pain. Which worked for the first 3 weeks then hardly hwlped with pain the other 2.5 months. Now on linzess and the antidepressant. Not as much pain.. yet.
I'm glad your stomach issues are less. It means the medication is working. The bone density test is the easiest of all tests. The only painful thing about it for me is finding out I've shrunk even more when they measure my height. Darn! I hope your bones are all good.
I guess it does mean that. Thanks. I was scared, because I didn't know what kind of test it was and all that. But it was definitely easy, and only 10minutes. I just didn't like being undressed. Never do, unless in my own home. Which i'm sure is kinda normal. they told me I had grown a foot. or at least, their reading was a foot different than everywhere else I've gotten it done in the last 10 years. lol. Thank you. waiting for results.
@Courtlynn I'm surprised you needed to undress. I didn't.
@just4him yeah, from the waist up. my mom said she had to when she did one last year.
@bunnybon7 (39326)
• Holiday, Florida
oh i so love all that. but my stomach also has been really bad of late. can't seem to clear it up. you like all the food i do. heck lets face it, i just love all kinds of food for all the good it does my tummy. so Ghost adventures. is that the one with Rob Lowe and his son? Do you watch Good Girls? It's hilarious and just came back with second season.
No, i dont think hes in it. No havent seen that. Sorry about your stomach
@bunnybon7 (39326)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn yours too. i been praying for us both to get relief from the pain
@bunnybon7 thanks
@moffittjc (50759)
• Gainesville, Florida
Do you ever watch Ghost Adventures and then feel scared to move from your spot on the couch? Like if you try to go upstairs something scary will reach out and grab you?
When I've watched it at night, yes. lol. though I don't really believe in ghosts and all that. only like 15%. lol. usually watch it during the day though so all good.
@moffittjc (50759)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn Isn't it funny how there is such a difference when you watch a ghost hunter show during the day, and when you watch it at night? During the day, there is absolutely nothing scare at all. But at night, the creepy factor goes up by a large margin! haha
@Courtlynn Thanks for sharing with us. I am glad your physcial is fine.
thanks.
@Courtlynn You are welcome.
• Rupert, Idaho
That's good about the appointment and that they are working on figuring things out. Sounds like good food though, for sure :)
thank you.
• Rupert, Idaho
@Courtlynn No problem :)
A friend of mine told me even birth control pills can cause osteoporosis later in life. I’m finishing a movie then getting the kids and myself ready for bed.
I wouldn't be surprised by that at all, but the one I know everyone talks about it the most with, is the shot. So better safe to check now, than be late later.
@Courtlynn agreed unfortunately there isn’t many very good alternatives to birth control
• Lenox, Georgia
Yum!! I want your meals!
i'd share if we could.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courtlynn Trust me I know that by now!
Good your appointment was okay and hope that new med works fine. Love Ghost Adventures but had not seen it forever no cable now.
maybe you can watch it on youtube? or hulu, if you have that? thanks.
@Courtlynn Oh yes maybe YouTube..I also do not have Hulu, or Netlix but do have Amazon video. Maybe on there too. Thanks
I'm glad your doctor visit went well and it sounds like you have delicious meals planned.
thank you, very much
@hostessman (10688)
• Tucson, Arizona
i hope all goes well for you
everything went fine. thank you
Hmmm dinner sound yummy. It is my bed time now so i guess i jave to say goodnight
it was. thanks.
You sure are busy all the time doing things. Your meals sound very good.
half the time, if not more, I am. with something. Thanks. they were.
I am glad that you got a good report at your appointment. I have to get bone density tests done every other year because of my severe osteoporosis. They are quick and painless, you just have to lie still as they scan you.
thank you. i'm sorry you have it. Yes, it was very quick and painless. I was even shocked that the lady said I could breathe normally while the scan happened.
@Nevena83 (17878)
• Serbia
Your meals are greatly planned.
yes, a lot of times they are. (:
@CarolDM (18900)
The meal sounds very good. Enjoy!
thanks. I did.