Greeting The Day!

Good Morning mylotters wherever you may be! This is a picture I took of the sunrise this morning. I love the watching the sun come up each morning. It fills me with a sense of gratefulness and the knowledge of knowing that I have every opportunity to make this a great day. Perhaps I will capture tonight's sunset and share it with you. There is so much peace and sense of well being when you watch the sunrise in the morning and watch as it sets in the evening. Both times seem so magical to me. How many of you get the opportunity to watch the sunrise and sunset each day?
Our view to the east is restricted but we get some wonderful sunsets.
WOW is that an awesome capture @JudyEv !
@arunima25 (13607)
• Bangalore, India
That is gorgeous
@arunima25 @enlightenedpsych2 Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
• New Delhi, India
Not I sadly...if onyl I could. You are lucky indeed
Thank you. Is there a reason why you are not able to watch them at least once in a while?
• New Delhi, India
@MistyckMoon The colony where I live there wont be any chance of viewing any surnrise or sunset.
@Swayamsiddha I'm sorry to hear that. Please forgive me for asking questions, I truly enjoy learning about other cultures and lifestyles. Can you explain your colony to me? Do you get to be outdoors but just can't see when the sun rises and sets? I hope you don't mind me asking. If it is uncomfortable for you to answer, I will completely understand if you don't want to answer.
A glorious image.
Thank you!
I am usually fast asleep when the sun rises but I am grateful I have witnessed some awesome sunsets ! Thanks for sharing and hello btw
Not everyone gets a chance to see a sunrise or sunset. I'm glad that you have gotten the opportunity to see sunsets. I think it just fills your soul with peace just at that moment.
@MistyckMoon it certainly does and what offers peace to the soul are few and far between cept for the consistent sun setting and sun rising . . .
@arunima25 (13607)
• Bangalore, India
I get an opportunity to watch sunset more regularly. Though I wake up too early, I miss the sunset most of the times as I am busy with work. I sometimes come out to see it. It is a beautiful picture.
I usually see the sunset, but I do miss the sunrise due to still sleeping.
@Teep11 (7652)
My sinuses are troubling me. Oh my goodness I really need to obtain some sinus medication. I've been blowing my nose all day.