Catch anything good yesterday March 13?

Los Angeles, California
It was strange watching Lori Loughlin on the latest episode of Hallmark’s “When Calls the Heart.” As you know, she is in trouble having been indicted in the university admissions scandal and could face up to five years in prison. You cannot help but think of that while watching and pondering what kind of person is she, what was she thinking doing that for her daughter who put out a podcast proclaiming she only cares about partying at college. As to the show itself, it was a bit of a yawner as not much happened to further storylines. Hallmark has yet to comment on the situation concerning one of its biggest stars and Loughlin could very well be dismissed on morals clause and rightly so for her conduct. Her character on the series can easily be written out and a name replacement actress found. Watched the premiere of the new Hallmark mystery movie series “The Crossword Mysteries” starring the always mandatory to watch Lacey Chabert. She plays a newspaper crossword puzzle editor who gets involved in a murder case. Routine but it is Lacey. How did you survive hump day?
Crossword Mysteries : A Puzzle to Die For - Hallmark Movies 2019 ( Trailer ) Thank you for watching our video. Click to subscribe to the channel and watch th...
What she and others have done is criminal, and they deserve to pay restitutions and serve prison time. It makes me sick to think how hard my boys worked to get into their university on their own merit. I saw Whiskey Cavalier last night. Full of giggles.
What I would like to see is the shame and vilification of the universities and their people taking the money. They are just as guilty as bribe takers. People need to wake up to the fact universities are corrupt.
@JohnRoberts I agree, and those coaches should be fired and punished, too.
Since she always plays such a upstanding type of person on tv it was a bit of a shock to see her caught up in this scandal. Guess there's more out there that we haven't heard about yet. AS for my tv viewing it was Survivor and the final episode of Kids Baking Championship.
She always really seemed like a nice a person..apparently she isn't. 500,000 dollars is surely criminal. Just think if she had spent that money on an SAT tutor, and encouraged her daughter in athletics instead of trying to be a youtube star, everyone would be better off!
I love the garage sale mysteries I would miss her there. I watched kids baking championship and house hunters
Hallmark has indeed fired her so that is the end of Garage Sale Mysteries.
@JohnRoberts Oh crap, I am really sorry to hear that.
@FourWalls (18068)
Baseball was berry, berry good to me. I also took advantage of the warm weather and got my car "spring-ized" (as opposed to "winterized").
@ptrikha_2 (12677)
@FourWalls "spring-ized" that is an interesting term!
@dgobucks226 (16233)
I watched an episode of Natural Born Outlaws on AHC. This one was on "Baby Face" Nelson.
@moonandstars (13019)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I wish I could say yes
Not much on of interest for me last night.
it was okay .Not great.good morning John
@ptrikha_2 (12677)
Well things are going in a routine way with some personal acceleration here at mylot. A busy weekend here again.
I tried to watch the evening line up on Fox news but kept falling asleep during them as i didn't sleep well the night before that so caught up on my sleep
Moonshiners.... I have to remember to get back to my criminal minds.
@CarolDM (18678)
You always find good movies. Recorded stuff here.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
We watched netflix all night. Nothing much on here on Wednesdays