Good day mylot

How are you doing today? It seems we have another beautiful day to enjoy. I slept well, how about you? I have to get in the kitchen to prepare my morning meal. Either chicken and rice or chicken and salad. What was on your plate? Do you have any plans for today? I don't other than going to Amazon to look for a treat for myself. It's about that time. Good news... I was able to cash out today on Fetchrewards. I took a $5 Staples card. I can pick out paper there. Fetchrewards give you points for shopping.
• Agra, India
Good morning. How is your pain now?
I am ok sitting in the chair I won't be bothered until I get up to use the ladies room. So I am better.
• Agra, India
@sharon6345 I hope you need to use it after very long
@amitkokiladitya Yes I am still sitting here and it has been good. No getting up for me yet.
Just trying to work on here. Fetchrewards sounds like a good one.
It is you just take pictures of your shopping slip.
@sharon6345 ......I'd need a cell phone with the picture taking option.
@celticeagle That is what I always use.
I am having a wonderful day. Way to go! I do not shop much online.
I am cutting down to using as much of my gift cards as possible.
Good morning! it's sunny here today and I'm just working on my coffee. Breakfast will probably be cereal with a banana
That sounds wonderful, have a blessed day.
• Rupert, Idaho
Chicken sounds good :) I had a pizza wrap...cause I did not want to cook anything lol. No plans here, but sounds like a good plan for you! And that is great about FetchRewards.
Thank you, I now have my website so I will be working on that for the foreseeable future. I hated having to pay that money but scared money makes no money.
• Rupert, Idaho
@sharon6345 Well that is a good point, and that is good to have one....I thought about getting one, but would not know where to begin.
@MommyOfEli2013 I did not either that is why I picked up my phone called and asked questions. I now have my website. I have no idea how to set it up but I will learn the best I know how. I kind of feel sorry for you because you can't see that deep down your desire is not there. You have a son and that alone should be your driving force to better your life. If you want something bad enough you give up the excuses and find something to fight for. Please don't be upset with me for this. If you continue to make those sad excuses you know where you will be ten years from now. You need to begin somewhere and what you are doing will only hurt you in the long run. I hope if anything happens to your husband you can manage. But like I always say good luck. And I am only speaking the truth. It's hard to swallow and many won't say it out loud. I am only telling you what I would want you to tell me. After all, I feel like we have grown that close. I am 49 years old and I refuse to let anything stop me. even if I have to cry day and night I want a life. And living on $785 the rest of my life can't get me there. I deserve way better than that. I would hope at some point you feel the same.
@sharon6345 I did my chores today and other things that had to be done and have been working on the computer.
I am tired from having to do my site all night. I am heading to bed soon then returning to do more cards.
@sharon6345 Sounds like a good idea.
@Hannihar Thank you for that. Have a good day. I just woke up from a night of slumber.
@shubhu3 (27814)
• New Delhi, India
Enjoy your day. My day so far went fine and am going to relax now it's night time here.
That is wonderful you have a night of slumber coming your way.
@shubhu3 (27814)
• New Delhi, India
We just finished having taco bell for supper.
That is one of my favorite places to eat.
I slept well too. We are having a new furnace installed to replace the one that decided to stop working yesterday. Some fellow is drilling a hole into the basement wall for some kind of PVC pipe, and that makes me quite nervous.
I know exactly how you feel and I am hoping that he stops soon. I would have to leave the unit for a few mins. I am not proud to say that but it would ruin me.
@hillhjill (17061)
Good day Shay! We have a little bit of a busy day but not to bad and the weather is sunny but we have 50 mph winds blowing around.
That is going to change in a few weeks. You will be outside strutting in your shorts. watch my words.
You are off to a better start today compared to yesterday.
Thank you John, I am off to a good start for sure.
@janethwayne (2439)
Congratulations.
Thank you.
I need to go vacuum my car since it's very dirty and it's supposed to rain tomorrow.