Sorry, I don't Bring My Phone Into The Bathroom

Why is it that the minute I go into the bathroom the phone rings? Since my house phone (landline) rings frequently during the day with all sorts of bogus calls I don't rush to answer it. But, after it rang when I was in the bathroom I heard my cell phone ping with a text and then another one. Geez! After passing through the kitchen I checked the landline and saw it was my daughter calling from work. So, I knew the texts were from her too. Naturally I thought something was wrong because she never calls from her work phone. Turns out everything is fine. The accountant who does our taxes just wanted to let me know that mine were done. Instead of calling me or texting me or even emailing me, he emailed her at work. To make a long story short....my taxes are done and that's one less thing to worry about. Whoohooo!!
Glad you got your taxes done and, I don't either.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Correct
Congratulations on having those taxes all done!! I do not take my phone into the bathroom either.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Why not
@KlyliePot I am not a person who likes to talk on the phone.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
@Corbin5 oh I see
@weevee18 (657)
Good for you.
@janethwayne (2439)
Good that you have nothing to worry about your taxes.I also don't bring my phone in my bathroom.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Why not
@KlyliePot Because one time my phone was dropped in the bowl.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
@janethwayne oh really what happened to your phone?
@moonandstars (13019)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
At least you know the reason behind that. cool. I'm really glad it was good news
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Me too
it does make you wonder when your main phone rings, and the cell does too.
Mine are in the mail and waiting for me to mail the state money, I always have to pay state. NO, never have the phone in the bathroom.
Good, at least it was good news. I also never bring my phone into the bathroom.
I don't think that you really need that first word in the title of the topic. Its only natural not to take your phone into the bathroom. Its great to hear that your tax papers are finished. We had ours done last Saturday and didn't fare too terribly bad. Not as good as last year, but not bad.
I bet there's some who do bring their phones into the bathroom. I didn't do too bad with my taxes either (thank goodness) Glad you did fairly well in the tax department too
@Juliaacv @Marilynda1225 there's actually so many who bring their phones into bathrooms. Well, cellphones anyways. I do about 50% of the time, when home, especially with my stomach aches and faintyness from it in case anything happens. and everytime I'm out as i wont let my phone be left at a restaurants table or laying around someones house. So its always in my hand or pocket when not home. And my brother does to listen to music on his lol
@Courtlynn I can see anyone who has health issues bringing a phone where ever they go. I just would never want to be having a conversation with someone who was doing their business in the bathroom. And when I use a public restroom, I usually say something if someone is in the next stall talking away on their phone. In cases like that they can wait a couple of minutes to talk I'm sure.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
For its OK to bring my cellphone on the bathroom cause its waterproofed.. So no problem at all
it was only last year when i read about waterproof phones and that they're available in japan.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
@hereandthere I have my infinix note 3 I think last year I ordered online
@karakay (106)
1 worry down, that's a good thing! I don't bring my phone to the bathroom either. My bathroom is my me time, my alone time, my relaxing time so no phones in the bathroom...
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Really? Why not
@hillhjill (17061)
It never seems to fail that your phone will go off while your in the bathroom, glad that your taxes are done.
Isn't that always the case with phone calls? I never bring my phones into the bathroom. I figure, if the call is so important, they can leave a voicemail, text, or call back. It is a wonderful feeling to get those taxes out of the way. Our taxes are long done and no rushing back to Connecticut anymore to have them taken care of. Our accountant did them and sent them back here for our signatures. We already received a lovely refund from the state, a very first for us from them. Waiting for whatever the rest is. As usual, we took a hit.
That always the way. Turn your back a second and a real call happens.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad that is all it was.
@Marilynda1225 I am happy that your taxes are done and you found out who called and texted you. I hate when the phone rings when I am in the bathroom.
@DianeBorg (456)
• Malta
It happens to me too .
@florelway (3508)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That's good for you. it's so hard to do it on the deadline where traffic online normally occurs due to the heavy volume.
@Janet357 (10131)
Hahahah your daughter knows when to call. But anyway, having your taxes settled, that for sure made yoUr day.
@garymarsh6 (15716)
I never answer our phone. If my wife is not here then I just do not bother to answer it. My daughter annoys me because if my wife is on the phone she will then ring the mobile phone and ask is mum on the phone. I said yes you know she must be as you have got the engaged tone so why not wait until she is finished then try again!