My friend just left after spending the day.

I am glad he stopped by once again which he said will happen again tomorrow. While he was here we watched a movie and he went to the shopping area for me. I am putting two sink skirts in my bathrooms. I also felt bad about something so he was here to ease my mind. I was asked three times this week for my belongings all kitchen items. I said no all three times. I am feeling bad now. I know I have no right to be that way. I told my friend all of what that person comes here for and he clearly agreed he is taking advantage of me. I am glad for one thing No is coming so easy for me. Next time he asks for something I will say if you have the money you can have it. I think he will begin to go elsewhere after that. I don't want any money I want the begging to stop. while my friend was here I was in so much pain I could not help screaming. He made me crack up laughing. he said please don't do that. Someone might think I am hurting you. That is the same thing someone else said last night. But he knew it was not something I could help. We both just laughed. How are you doing today? I hope fine. Thank you.
@Tina30219 (40459)
• Onaway, Michigan
Doing good relaxing after a busy day
I am doing the same Tina, that feels good.
@Tina30219 (40459)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 It sure does
@db20747 (15266)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
There are some topical pain creams that help with that pain!! I will send a message!!
I have some I just keep forgetting to use it.
You needed a good laugh.
Yes, I sure did John,
@cherigucchi (5547)
Not been here for a couple of days because of work related activities. Sometimes we should know when to stop
I know it was just hard for me.
I was not on here much in the last two days. I got a bunch of cat food again from an unknown person left on my porch. I hope the kittens like shebia. I got a whole case of it. You just have to keep telling people NO for them to get the hint.
That is good I am glad you have a kind neighbor.