Today was not a good day at all.

I am sitting here on fire. I open the window and I am freezing. So I must suffer in silence. I bought the wrong website for $175 for two years. I told the man on the phone I was not skilled in setting up a website. He set me up to fail. I called in and lord help me they had to cancel my order. I then had to pay more money to get a site with all the bells included for over $300. Bless my f soul for having that money to pay. But guess what. I am sitting here and I have 5 cards already added to my shop. I don't want to sleep tonight so I already had two cups of coffee. I can tell you I see the difference between the cards I started with from where I ended up with. I truly learned a lot along the way. I am blessed for the fight I have in me to make it in this cruel world. But I am not letting anything stop me tonight. I am hoping to list at least 50 cards to go live. Tomorrow I want to make more cards but I might be sleeping all day. I want to thank those of you who stood by me through all this. I am going to need some views to let me know what to change. The entire process is new to me. I am teaching myself with trial and error. I have no help tonight. That won't stop me. I won't lie I paid two years up front since I am scared of what might cause me a mental break down. I am tired of it all. but I can't live on this social security any longer. it seems I just want out so bad I am praying I am doing the right thing. scared is the perfect word for it. But I always say I can't give up the fight.
You need to stop stressing. We learn as we go, no one helps, I am still learning and I have had mine 7 months. I don`t stress over how many views I get, views don`t matter, sales do. I have to say, you won`t make a living selling online, but you will make extra money to live on.
I am just tired at the moment mentally. I know one thing if the cards are not seen no one will have a chance to buy them. I know that if nothing else. I guess I am going to be fine. I am able to see the blessings I did all on my own. my site is live and I will be putting my all into it. Thank you so much.
@db20747 (15266)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
What do you sell online!!!
@akalinus (25207)
@sharon6345 I know that you not allowed to post a link but I will find it. I can find anything online except the things that are most precious to me.
@janethwayne (2439)
In every storm there is sunlight.
Show me the sun. Lol I am ready. I am for sure.
@akalinus (25207)
I love that comment. Thank you.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Are you OK now my friend?
Just a little tired right now.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
@sharon6345 OK friend you may take a rest for a while..
@KlyliePot Not tonight maybe tomorrow I will crash. Thank you though.
@karakay (106)
There'a a rainbow after the rain... with all your hard work and effort, you will soon be rewarded. Stay positive! What's your website so we can view it and add traffic to it... =)
shays-creations.com I just put it live so it might not be up yet. thank you.
@jiwonnie (102)
You can do it my friend.
I am doing it little by little.
• Sonora, California
I am sorry you are dealing with this!
I am tired but thank you. I needed a break for a few mins.
@akalinus (25207)
You have courage and gumption. I admire you for that. I am not up to setting up a website. I would have plenty to put on one but not sure anyone would care to look at it. I am praying with you, I would be scared too.
I am just waiting to get it done to get customers. I have to admit I am on cloud nine right now. I stayed up all night crying doing my website. I cried like a baby for so long. I went through a major break down. But I can only say my site is now up and I am better. what hurt me was that my online name was not available so I have to add a - instead of a _ which now means all the supplies I bought are now garbage. I am working on Staples gift cards to go and get business supplies. I am hoping to get another one and another one. Jo-ann I can't lie I love making the cards. But I love when things are organized and right now it's not. I am focusing on one thing and that is filling the shop. You should put your blog up you worked on it. Good luck.
@akalinus (25207)
@sharon6345 I am wishing you the best for your new site. Maybe you can somehow work the new name into the supplies you have already.
@akalinus No I will begin new with the new one. The tech worked on both sites so I will leave it up until the new one gets the traffic and sales I need.
You need to think of selling the cards as extra money. That is the way I look at my two ebay sites. I have to go to Eugene this summer and hit all of the Walmart there, Target and Kmart. We will get the addresses up online and do a map for them. Roseburg has only one Walmart. No target or Kmart.
After paying all this money I want more than extra money. I want a new life. I am sure you will do well. Have you ever tried buying wholesale?
@sharon6345 I buy wholesale all the time. Clearance items are cheap sometimes so I like to hit the stores. The problem is Roseburg does not have that many stores. But Eugene does so we are going there this summer.
@jstory07 I hope you do well. I would not manage the shipping so I don't want to sell what has to ship other than cards. I mail those in my lobby.
The best of luck to you. Just don't stress it enjoy the work you do and take things one day at a time. Hope you get the rest you need.
I slept well and it was rewarding to wake ready to begin my work day.I am glad you are here thank you.
@db20747 (15266)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Keep up the good work!! You may want to also post on etsy!! It's a site where you can sell your arts and crafts!!!
I am there already I am just paying fees for people to see my cards I need to get people to buy them. So that is my issue. Nice cards sitting cause clutter. I can't deal with that.
@moonandstars (13019)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Fingers crossed that this persistence helps.
Thank you.
Maybe tomorrow will be better. Concentrate on resting.
I have a package coming after that I am hitting the bed. I am beyond tired.
@garymarsh6 (15716)
Well done you. I wish you well in your new project. You can do it because you are motivated to do it.
I have been up all night. It's after 6 am and I am fighting my tears. I want it so bad that I am not going to give up. I just feel a little beat down. I love the view from what I was able to create on my own. I am thankful for your words. Thank you
@cherigucchi (5547)
Just hold on and stay positive
I am trying not and your helping so bless you. I need a vacation.