"What you think I said is not what I said...I think"

By JJ
@myklj999 (24490)
Olney, Illinois
Occasionally, I'll say something, and then have to explain to someone that what they thought I said was not in reality what I was saying. Wait...maybe 'have to' isn't correct, because sometimes I will just look at what was said back to me and then silently back away from it and pretend I didn't see it. Kind of hard to do 'in real life' but on the Interwebs you can get away with it most times. Sometimes, it might be a 'language barrier', and in those instances I'll do my best to explain it so the person can understand what I meant. But sometimes, it just isn't worth the headache of trying to tell someone "You are thinking it means 'A' when what I am talking about is 'B'." Especially when they get it stuck in their head that you did mean 'A' and are trying to obfuscate things. Yes...at times it is better to just walk away...or run...as fast as you can. (For the sake of honesty, this discussion was created simply so I could use this photo, although the basis of it is true)
Words are frequently twisted around my household. So badly that I have to announce "time to eat comma kids" to avoid having my kids accuse me of cannibalism. (Funny: auto correct really wanted to change cannibalism into cannabis)
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
I practice cannabisism
@BarBaraPrz (22154)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Love it.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
Someone on facebook told me I was 'rude' for posting this photo there...they've known me 10 years, did they just now figure me out?
@BarBaraPrz (22154)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
Explain please
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
I'd be more than happy to
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
that's pretty much any forum.somebody always takes crap out of context.
Wow, this is complicated.
@KlyliePot (4966)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Funny..like it
@janethwayne (2439)
Really funny.Maybe they will say silly.