Good Friday Morning

@wolfgirl569 (21675)
Marion, Ohio
It will be a pretty normal day here. I am going to work in the spare bedroom some more. I might even start on another room too. Just have to see how today goes. It is a lot cooler this morning. We are in the 40s F and not going to warm up too much today. But at least it is above freezing. I shouldnt have to protect Bunny any today. We had a short thunderstorm last night. She waited it out on my lap. Bunny hates thunder and lightening. I told her it is just the very start of the season. That got me a very dirty look. Still have not heard anything from my son. I know he is mad because I told him enough. It is his choice to stay away. My life is a lot more peaceful again. And the next time he will not find help so readily available. It is time for him to stop acting like a 14 year old. He has a child now. Thats my day. I hope yours is a good one.
Poor Bunny, she surely dislike to know that it's only the "start of the season". I agree that your son is acting like a teenager, he is a father now.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
She was not pleased, poor big bad doberman Yes, he needs to stop playing into all the drama
@wolfgirl569 It is funny to see those big dogs scared by thunders.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck Until they are on you She has actually laid up on my shoulders before.
@CarolDM (18900)
Always something to do. My knees have me limited still. I got laundry done and my husband got the bluebird house put up. Your son will come around.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope they start feeling better soon.
@CarolDM (18900)
@wolfgirl569 Thanks!
Roscoe hates thunder, he is terrified and would sit on top of me, I tell him go hide in the dog house, he runs to it.
@erictsuma (219)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Happy Friday
@Janet357 (10303)
I bet he is your only child.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
He is now. But was raised with a brother who passed a few years ago. And he knows I will not put up with that crap.
@Janet357 (10303)
@wolfgirl569 he will learn someday and i admire you for being a good mom, who doesnt tolerate bad things.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
@Janet357 He acts too much like his dad. Whom I got rid of before the kids were in school.
I think I missed a post about your son. Your weather and mine are about the same, temp wise. I'm not sure what it's doing out there now. We've had snow this morning and now it looks like it might be rain. No, still snowing, but very light.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
He got mad last Saturday after I jumped him about all of the drama he lets himself get involved in. We have high winds started again now.
@wolfgirl569 If he got angry, deep down he knows you're right.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
@just4him I know it and he knows it too. He does not get babied here.
@wolfgirl569 My cat before the one I have now hated thunder and lightning too. I can understand how Bunny would not like it. I have had a decent day and it is almost over. I have to get off the computer soon for our Sabbath.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
This is supposed to be a big bad doberman I am protected until something goes boom or bang.
@wolfgirl569 I have found here in Jerusalem that people give others the wrong impression on certain dogs that people think certain dogs are bad. It is how the owners raise their dogs. I met someone when I first came to live in Israel and met someone that had a doberman. The dog's name was Donna and she was the sweetest dog.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
@Hannihar They are a very sweet loving breed. But most will give their own life and very willing to take a life to protect their families. That has given them a bad reputation in todays world.
• Rupert, Idaho
Sorry to hear about the storm, I hate thunder and lightning myself! Hopefully there will be no storms today
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
I love a good thunderstorm.
• Rupert, Idaho
@wolfgirl569 Well that is good then if you enjoy them!
@KlyliePot (5650)
• Cavite City, Philippines
Happy Friday's... I'm glad your in peaceful now
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
It is Thanks
@KlyliePot (5650)
• Cavite City, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 you welcome
Doodles is afraid of thunder, too, but at least he stays near me now rather than running upstairs and hiding under a bed. I agree with you. You are doing the right thing with your son, but I'm sure he will return.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
Bunny will go to a crate if we are not home. I have found her laying in them before. Thanks, yes he always does return. I just will not live in a constantly drama filled environment. He should know that by now.
Most animals hate thunder and Preiti did too. Poor Bunny.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
Out of 5 dogs, she is the only one.
@Teep11 (7673)
Here in Miami ready to get the chores done. Hopefully the rest of the weekend will be fantastic.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope it is.
Have a relatively peaceful morning.
@wolfgirl569 (21675)
• Marion, Ohio
It was, but the winds have started again this afternoon.