Thanks Mylot friends

@bunnybon7 (39294)
Holiday, Florida
I woke up depressed because first of all, I had indigestion even though I hadn't even eaten yet who does that? It's crazy. My "smart phone" stupid android, was running low on battery when I had had it on charge most of the night and had not touched it until I see it's low!! I turn on my laptop here and all these little things start popping up from lower right screen with notices. I can't remember when this little thing started happening several months ago. Don't even know why it happens. Aaaanyway!! one was my yahoo news, telling me that 41 dead from a shooter in New Zealand shooting at random in mosque . When or will we ever learn in this world to stop hating over religions? and just love each other no matter as every religion has an icon (I think most) that tells us this is the thing we are here for to do. and this is my St. Pat's photo of my Coco that I still miss so much. So I decide to come here and see some of my friends posts that always makes me laugh and feel better. So thank you dear Mylot friends for all your help and prayers. you are always in mine.
I am sorry your dad has started our bad. A husky got loose from its owner and wound up in my yard. Thankfully due to Facebook the owners were found very quickly. Cyber school with my son today was pretty tough as he is in a miserable mood. I absolutely love the photo you posted.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you sweetie. i hope your son and day gets better too. mine did. i feel much better here with my friends and great folks on mylot.
@bunnybon7 aww I’m so glad to hear you felt better after being here. My son improved after he was sent to his room and then once live classes were over and he had a break to play outside.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
@shaggin we all have those days. especially children. you are a good mom to handle it how you did.
@UncleJoe (12882)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I woke up very depressed once because there was an elephant sitting on my bed.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
you are a gem. thanks for the laugh. see that's why i love it here
Coco looks adorable!! Hopefully, the rest of your day will bet better.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks friend. i hope sweet Molly is happy in this weather. i imagine with all her fur this is right for her
@bunnybon7 Yes, she loves the cold. Summer is not a happy time for Molly. She is always too hot despite the air conditioning.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
@Corbin5 i know. poor baby. i remember you posting about her taking up your nice cool bathroom floor. i think it was the bathroom or hallway?
@nela13 (15047)
• Portugal
Your Coco was such a beauty, I love the name you gave her. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
i did not give it to her. she had it already from my youngest son when i took her cause he wasn't taking care of her. but thank you. we had fun prettying her up when she was younger.
@nela13 (15047)
• Portugal
14h
@bunnybon7 have you considered getting another pet?
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
11h
@nela13 considered it. can't take care of one decently nor afford one.
Awww, Coco was do adorable. I do hope your day gets better
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
it did since i got here. with great nice folks like you all. thanks. about coco she was such a fun little thing. had her 14 yrs. my constant companion. like my baby. i cried a river when she had to be let go. she was so suffering but i still felt guilty but enough of that. don't want to get back to depression. yes you all make my day
@bunnybon7 I'm glad you had a happy and more cheerful day. We are always here to help. Well, when ae are here. lol Pets are members of the family, so I know exactly how you felt.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
I am so sorry Bonnie, when a day starts bad it's hard to recover. I remember your Coco, I know how much you miss her, she is lovely in this photo.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you my dear. you are a good friend to have
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
11h
@LadyDuck yes and it is so much harder when it was your constant companion for 14yrs. i took Coco with me almost every where.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you are feeling better now.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
i am. my daughter is here and helping. plus being on this site does a lot to help me
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
@bunnybon7 Glad you are feeling better now.
Happy St Pats Bonnie..I love that photo of dear Coco RIP
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you. i hope you are having a lovely and loving day.
@norcal (4065)
• Franklinton, North Carolina
I always try to avoid the news when I am depressed.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
me too. except i had no choice. it popped up on my laptop screen because for a few months now, i don't know why but things pop up on my right hand of screen no idea how to stop it.
Hope that you are feeling better today.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
i have been mostly. thank you
@Hate2Iron (11314)
It is getting harder and harder to wake up feeling positive. My mood was a 3 this morning... the worst it has been since I started tracking my moods... I'm at a 6 right now... A prayer that I had sent up to heaven was answered today. !!!
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
well that is good to hear. your day improved also
@janethwayne (2439)
What a day but things will be okay so don't worry.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
you are a nice friend. i bet you make those around you feel better
@PatZAnthony (13483)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
That is such a cute photo of Coco. We will always miss our pets. They are part of the family to us. The killings in NZ (and elsewhere today) make no sense. So much hate in the world.
@bunnybon7 (39294)
• Holiday, Florida
yes and all we can do is hope and pray that there are more of us that love then hate.