Why do people speculate that since I dislike Trump I must have voted for Clinton?

By JJ
@myklj999 (24490)
Olney, Illinois
There was/is ABSOLUTELY NO COLLUSION between the Democratic Party and myself. Did you know the House passed a resolution yesterday (March 14, 2019)....420 for, 0 against (with 15 either not voting or abstaining)... wanting the Justice Department to make Mueller’s findings and full report public? Senate Republicans blocked it. I simply adore the total transparency of the Trump Administration.
Trump has repeatedly called Mueller's probe into whether Russia colluded with the president's 2016 campaign a "witch hunt."
@UncleJoe (12882)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It's a free country. Anybody can dislike Trump, including Melania.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm even allowed to hate myself, which sometimes I do
@UncleJoe (12882)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@myklj999 I never hate myself because I have plenty of volunteers waiting in line to do that for me.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
@UncleJoe I don't associate much these days, so I have to make up for the slack
@topffer (37792)
• France
The attorney general will tell when the Mueller investigation will end to the House and the Senate, isn't it transparency ?
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
But the AG will not divulge what is in the 'illegal brief' as Trump (and a Canadian I know) refer to it
@topffer (37792)
• France
@myklj999 It will be at worst available in your National Archives in 50 years if they have not burn before. Complete transparency!
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
@topffer Funny...still waiting on the full Kennedy Assassination report
@porwest (13179)
Well, there's nothing in the report that has a thing to do with Trump. That aside, I agree with your assertion that your thoughts on Trump probably do not correlate to BETTER thoughts on Clinton. The thing I have contention with is that it is fine to dislike Trump as a person, but anyone who dislikes his policy and what he is doing right for this country simply is not paying attention. On the flip side, I LIKED Obama as a person, but he was a horrible president. I can like someone and disagree with their politics as much as I can dislike someone and agree with their politics.
@porwest (13179)
Going one step further, I can also support the other side. For example, I thought Bill Clinton was actually a pretty good president, and felt mostly comfortable about him being in the White House. I just wouldn't feel comfortable having him around my wife, my sister, my mother, or anyone with female genitalia for that matter. Obama was one who left me terrified each minute he was in the White House.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
You've already read the report?
@porwest (13179)
@myklj999 It has been well reported that the report does not and would not contain ANY evidence on Trump, Russia collusion, or anything Trump related. ALL of the report would contain what they found on the people surrounding Trump. Even the FBI came out several times and said "There is no evidence whatsoever on Russia Collusion."
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
Too many people only see the 2 parties is why they think the way they do.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
And unfortunately, it is not only people that live outside the USA.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
@myklj999 I think the ones here are worse.
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
There were people who didn't like Trump and didn't like Clinton who voted for third party candidates.
@myklj999 (24490)
• Olney, Illinois
Exactly.
People love to jump to conclusion when they know nothing. I love the transparency of the Donald Administration, thumb up.
i've heard that too.i don't care for either one of them.
@FourWalls (18068)
I think it's because some people truly believe we only have two parties; therefore, if you didn't vote for Tr*mp you must have voted for "her." Personally, I thought Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate, had more brains in his toenails than the two "major party" candidates combined.
I can't stand Donald Trump but I am also not at all fond of Clinton I think she is weak.