Sickening and it just continues

@LeaPea2417 (24176)
Toccoa, Georgia
Late last night I read online about a terrorist attack against two Mosques in New Zealand, 30 to 40 killed, many injured. It looks like a White Supremacist did it. All I can say is Terrorism is evil. It doesn't matter if the terrorists are Extremist Muslims or if the terrorists are far right , or far left etc. People are killed as a results of these attacks. Their lives are shortened. Their families lives are forever altered. Also, the people who are maimed and survive terrorist attacks have to live their lives with physical and mental scars. It is just sickening and sad to think about.
Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
I saw it on the news and am appalled. This must stop already!!!
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I agree. It really makes me think that no one is safe in big groups of people.
@LeaPea2417 No one is safe in any size anymore. It's frightening!
this is so sickening.What is the world coming to.Is this how going to end.Killing each other/
Such shocking news. The person had a lot of red flags popping up on social media, but so far, no one seems to take the step to alert the authorities.
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
People need to be more aware online and not be afraid to report red flags to the authorities.
@LeaPea2417 It seems that in the majority of cases, those red flags were out there for all to see.
@acelawrites (15005)
Yes, my niece and her family were living near the mosques, and she was terrified. Her two children were at school that time and it's good the school authorities locked the schools so no one can get in or out. Terrorism is a work of the devil!
It sure is the work of the Devil. @acelawrites.
@wolfgirl569 (21513)
• Marion, Ohio
There is so much hate everywhere anymore. I seen it on MSN news
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
All the hate needs to stop.
@1hopefulman (38544)
Anyone that kills innocent people is sick!
@valmnz (14791)
• New Zealand
None of us expected this to happen in New Zealand.There will also be many others scarred for life, such as the police and ambulance personnel who were first on the scene. And the kids in schools were in lock down for many hours well after the end of their school day. I fortunately haven't seen the gunman's video.
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
In a situation like this, all I can do is pray for the survivors, families & friends of those killed and comfort to all of you who live there.
@valmnz (14791)
• New Zealand
@LeaPea2417 we all need to move forward in our own ways.
8h
You are so right it is sickening and today there is another shooting in the Netherlands.
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
5h
I heard about that
I almost don't want to turn on the news each night. Saddens my heart to see such violence.
@LeaPea2417 (24176)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is how I also feel.
@moffittjc (50690)
• Gainesville, Florida
Mankind does not seem to value human life anymore. And it's such a shame that people have become so radicalized that they think killing is the answer. Killing is not the answer. You are so right in that those people had lives, had families, had hopes and dreams, and all of that was cut short.
I heard about it and I agree, it's horrible.
Terrorists are only terrorists, no matter their religion and their political party. The hate is spreading through the world, this is very bad.
Terrorists attack just seem to be going on forever and they do need to be stopped.