Smoking

@teenal (970)
Ireland
Has anyone here given up smoking and succeded. Im trying for ages and failing miserably. Ive done anything and everything from patches to gum to the Alan Carr Book and course and although Im usually a stubborn and determined person , this is beating me. All help and suggestions most welcome.
@crosschk (822)
I havent smoked in 4 years, I still want one once in a while. I used the patch and really wanted to quit at the time
@teenal (970)
Tried them and smoked with them on. Not a good idea as it makes you a little light headed.
U r doing something wrong by stopping it...... dont stop it... let it be done..... but do it with full watchfullness.... i mean jus watch when ur hand goes on and open the cigratte box.... how u hold the cigratte between the fingers.... how u light it.... watch the Flame..... watch the burning cigratte..... how u suck that smoke in u.... watch... what u get when u realise it.... i mean jus watch every step.... very conciously.... (DONT TRY TO STOP SMOKING.... otherwise u cannot stop in ur whole life)....... I want u to go ahead..... smoke with creativeness........ let make it ur MEDITATION.... & u know basically.... these things r not made for our body.... when u do all steps conciously.... the cigratte will drop auto matically..... u will not leave the cigratte..... Cigratte will leave u..... & that is my whole point.... until than..... just enjoy ur smoking..... CONCIOUSLY, WITH FULL WATCHFULLNESS, TOTALLY........