Mighty thoughts.

@xFiacre (7062)
Ireland
Sometimes I’m overtaken by a mighty thought, but not today. Today has been a day of small thoughts; thoughts not worthy of being recorded or shared, thoughts that are mean and parched. But I need days like these. If every day were a day of mighty thoughts I’d be exhausted. At most I can tolerate only one mighty thought each month and my last one was last Tuesday so I’m not due for another for a while yet. So I’ll have to make do with a few small pebbles of thinking today, but if I wash them carefully I might find something worthwhile. Pebbles usually have at least some sparkly material within them; it might only be noticeable if you examine the pebble in strong sunlight. But today is cloudy and cold, no sunlight to expose grains of sparkle in my thinking, so I’ll patiently wait for sunshine or for a mighty thought that needs no sunlight to highlight its rich and colourful truths. Oswald, my toilet, agrees with me on this subject, and he’s seen it all.
@xander6464 (11066)
• Wapello, Iowa
Sometimes pebbles turn out to be tiny gold nuggets or gems. And a lot of the other ones look nice in a fish tank.
@xFiacre (7062)
@xander6464 I just worry when I see pebbles sitting at the bottom of the toilet and I wonder where they came from. It’s a bit of a mystery. I do like a good mystery.
@xander6464 (11066)
• Wapello, Iowa
@xFiacre That's one mystery that you might not want to get to the bottom of...
@xFiacre (7062)
@xander6464 It might explain some discomfort I’ve been having.
@Gillygirl (21401)
• Sutton, England
Oswald is a very brave toilet.
@xFiacre (7062)
@gillygirl Oh the crap he has to take doesn’t bears thinking about.
@Gillygirl (21401)
• Sutton, England
@xFiacre I know but he listens away. Good old Oswald.